Shoutbox

Mess. Be tab? can someone make one - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one (/showthread.php?tid=24340)

Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by Ehkay47 on 04-27-2004 at 04:00 AM

The title pretty much explains it. i want a mess.be tab that works with the tab manager thing with the custom tabs. all i want is the site in a tab pretty much or is that too much to be in one tab ? like will it slow the loading ..

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by Dempsey on 04-27-2004 at 08:46 PM

or you could use the mess.be rss feed at www.killercarrot.co.uk/mess.xml

Dempsey

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by Hapi2knowu on 04-28-2004 at 09:27 AM

utoh, i dl the patch now i have no tabs at all, i registered added the joystick.... still no tabs.. goin to reboot +o(

hope i didnt goof

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by Wabz on 04-28-2004 at 09:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hapi2knowu
utoh, i dl the patch now i have no tabs at all, i registered added the joystick.... still no tabs.. goin to reboot +o(

hope i didnt goof

You need to register at the website and then select which tabs you want :)
RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by CookieRevised on 04-28-2004 at 10:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ehkay47
The title pretty much explains it. i want a mess.be tab that works with the tab manager thing with the custom tabs. all i want is the site in a tab pretty much or is that too much to be in one tab ? like will it slow the loading ..
This was suggested/asked for long ago...
take a look at my old post with the zip which contains a rough example: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=20...d=196093#pid196093 ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Hapi2knowu
Yep, you goofed up... You need to follow instructions of course... read them first ;)... also refer to http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=20...d=192366#pid192366 for a resume of instructions and for problems, post it there also (But may I add that TabServ works extremely well, if something isn't working then you did something wrong)

quote:
Originally posted by chungster
u can do it urself http://www.msnfanatic.com/tabserv/2391688429
sign in or register then sign in go to create tab and for the url put http://www.mess.be and choose your own pictures and if you dont have this tab server then use the one i attatched
1) That is not the link... that is the link you use to patch your msn messenger... every link is different for each user. So delete the "2391688429"
2) Don't post the patch without instructions!!!! You need to follow instructions exactly and they can be read on http://www.msnfanatic.com/tabserv/ (and the _latest_ patch can always be downloaded from there)
RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by Ehkay47 on 04-29-2004 at 01:59 AM

Yeah i know i can create the tab.... i just dont have online pictures for it and u cant make it without it..

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by matty on 04-29-2004 at 02:12 AM

If your tabs dont show, are they enabled?

Tools > Options > Privacy > This is a shared computer so don't display my tabs. (That should be unchecked)

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by doggie on 04-29-2004 at 03:19 AM

the patch is universal ^o)

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by BLUE|MOON on 04-29-2004 at 07:51 AM

i had a sorta problem like this, i cannot access msnfanatic.com/tabserv and cant access msnfanatic.. so in theory... i cant do anything right? btw, if someone has that latest patch... and can confirm that it works with msn 6.2... could you post please?

Thanks

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by martin on 04-29-2004 at 08:34 AM

yes the patch works with 6.2, but i dont think im using the latest one so if it latest one dont work, i can send u the one i gots

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by BLUE|MOON on 04-29-2004 at 08:38 AM

ye could you send it me please... my e-mail addy is.. mediap1ace@ntlworld.com.. Thank you very much

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by martin on 04-29-2004 at 08:47 AM

me lazy and dont like sending emails so me just add it as attachment. btw the version on it says its 1.0, just in case u wantsed to know

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by BLUE|MOON on 04-29-2004 at 08:56 AM

thanks... i have 'patched' it and it said successful, gone to re-open msn, and there are no tabs, and i cannot access msnfanatic? :S

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by martin on 04-29-2004 at 09:02 AM

u well need u setup an account at tabserv before it well show nethin, try going to http://www.msnfanatic.com/tabserv/index.php?act=register and c if that well open up. if not try sutting off everythin that could be blocking the site, firewall etc

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by BLUE|MOON on 04-29-2004 at 09:15 AM

no it wont work :(, ive even tried pluggin my modem into a brand new laptop and still then it didnt work... my provider must block that site, nothing i can do?

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by martin on 04-29-2004 at 09:25 AM

nothin i can think of, except using another computer on a different network like a frineds or sumthin, or have a firend set it up for u

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by BLUE|MOON on 04-29-2004 at 09:35 AM

Thanks alot for your help :)

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by martin on 04-29-2004 at 09:41 AM

np
me off to bed so me can gets me 3hours of sleep before school

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by Lt.Col.DraGon on 04-29-2004 at 11:20 AM

hey guys thx for your suggestions

RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by CookieRevised on 04-29-2004 at 01:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by doggie
the patch is universal ^o)
I know, but speaking in general, I hate it when people post something like that without instructions or even without a link to the site where it came from... Like the following posts show, if you post a patch like that, people will get confused and report that it isn't working, but they didn't know that the patch is only a part of the things you need to do... It is always best to give a link to the source... Who knows something has changed on the sourcepage, or they updated the driver...

quote:
Originally posted by martin
nothin i can think of, except using another computer on a different network like a frineds or sumthin, or have a firend set it up for u
If he can't access it to set it up. The tabs wont be accessable also; They are loaded from the site each time...
RE: Mess. Be tab? can someone make one by martin on 04-30-2004 at 02:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
If he can't access it to set it up. The tabs wont be accessable also; They are loaded from the site each time...
oyea, me completly for got about that.  it was 5am i the morning, me was tired could thing right