Shoutbox

Lets test you - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Lets test you (/showthread.php?tid=24365)

Lets test you by reisyboy on 04-27-2004 at 04:26 PM

Oki now im going to test your general knowlage. With a nice simple question as the aniversary of the end off WW2 in europe draws closer.

When was Hitlers Death?

EDIT:

As its today i thourght i would tell you

Hitler died this day (30th April) 1945

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Google/Me/History teacher
April 30th, 1945: The battle of Berlin is reaching its bloody climax. Isolated pockets of German resistance throughout the city are overpowered and systematically destroyed. With Red Army infantry only a few hundred yards away, Hitler and Eva Braun commit suicide at about 3:00 p.m., their bodies being immediately incinerated with gasoline by SS bodyguards. The US Seventh Army (Patch) enters Munich. The defenders of Breslau, decimated by relentless Soviet attacks, are still holding out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Lets test you by Wabz on 04-27-2004 at 04:42 PM

Hmmmm Hard question I answered but I cant remember if I'm right or not :P

RE: Lets test you by martin on 04-27-2004 at 04:49 PM

didn't he die on his birthday, which is April 20th
me vote April 20, 1945

if not then the 12th of april, 1945

RE: Lets test you by Pr0xY on 04-27-2004 at 06:24 PM

Well if I remember right, no one knows exactly when he died.... or was that no one knows exactly how he died???.... hmm....

*pr0xy_nuk3r does a google search

RE: Lets test you by reisyboy on 04-27-2004 at 06:49 PM

They do know how he died well oki they dont 100% it might have been the read army it might have been suicide but either way he died at about 3 with Eva and then was tourched, either by body gaurds under orders or red army. But basicly hr died then lol :)

RE: Lets test you by MC Inferno on 04-27-2004 at 07:14 PM

ooh, thats a tough one. But I know that he shot himself in a celler when the Russian's were a few street's away. The next day the radio broadcasdt told everyone that "The Fuher died for Germany".

How Sweet :|

That's straight A's in History for ya :p

RE: Lets test you by KeyStorm on 04-27-2004 at 07:22 PM

I'm in a German school for 15 years and I can't remember the date... :dodgy:

I hate history... :dodgy:

RE: Lets test you by .blade// on 04-27-2004 at 08:48 PM

lol @ keystorm

Someone ACTUALLY voted for 12th of June 1971 o.O
Someone needs to brush up on history. I mean I don't know the EXACT date but it OBVIOUSLY was in 1945 o.O

RE: Lets test you by martin on 04-27-2004 at 09:04 PM

in the autobiography me read long ago, it said that one the 20th (or 12th) of april he married eva, wut ever her name was, the went underground sumwhere.  it said that eva poisoned herself and hitler shot himself in the head, but also had a trace of the poison on his lips.
but who knows the real story.  maybe eva shot hitler then took the poison and kissed him as she was dying.
me still think that is was April 20, 45 thou
* martin goes and becomes really smart, makes time machine, and goes and visits Hitler.

RE: Lets test you by Sunshine on 04-27-2004 at 09:06 PM

I voted april 30th 1945.....wild guess tho (long time since i had historylessons :P)....lol

RE: Lets test you by Ginger on 04-27-2004 at 09:37 PM

no way im gonna get this right, the words test and me dont go together

and history just sucks

RE: Lets test you by KeyStorm on 04-27-2004 at 09:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ClassroomDevil
and history just sucks
agreeing :banana:
RE: Lets test you by WDZ on 04-27-2004 at 10:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
quote:
Originally posted by ClassroomDevil
and history just sucks
agreeing :banana:
* WDZ agrees too :refuck:

* WDZ doesn't care what people did in the past unless he was involved... :p
RE: Lets test you by Guido on 04-27-2004 at 10:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
* WDZ doesn't care what people did in the past unless he was involved... :p
* Guido does, but doesn't care WHEN they died :P
RE: Lets test you by WDZ on 04-27-2004 at 10:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
* Guido does, but doesn't care WHEN they died :P
:p Yeah, I especially hate names/dates/places... useless facts that you will never use unless you have to take a test or play some trivia game... :refuck:
RE: Lets test you by Jeronimo on 04-27-2004 at 10:14 PM

Heh heh, I just watched Hellboy, which claims Hitler died in 1956 ;)

RE: Lets test you by Pr0xY on 04-27-2004 at 10:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gigablade77
Someone ACTUALLY voted for 12th of June 1971 o.O
Someone needs to brush up on history. I mean I don't know the EXACT date but it OBVIOUSLY was in 1945 o.O
guess who voted june 12th, 1971......

cough cough **Guido** cough cough :P

just playing Guido... I dont think very many users know the answer to that anyways

RE: Lets test you by paperless on 04-28-2004 at 08:11 AM

I didnt know the answer so i voted the stupidest option

RE: Lets test you by reisyboy on 04-28-2004 at 09:29 AM

Ur all not doing to badly. I will tell you whos correct in about a week :).

Yeh GFD its not 1971 :P. lol but ur right history can suck at times, espically lessons on the spinning jenny. Its intresting in modern world history. I.E WW1 + WW2 + Cold War + And other such recent wars :)

RE: Lets test you by Wabz on 04-28-2004 at 10:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by reisyboy
espically lessons on the spinnign jenny

Lmao I had to do about that at school and Jethro Tull and some other boring guys!

RE: Lets test you by reisyboy on 04-28-2004 at 01:39 PM

Also crop rotation

(Reminds me of the young ones :P)

quote:
Originally posted by The Young Ones (BBC Comedy) Rik Mayall
Crop rotataion in the 14th Centuary was conciderably more wide spread than..... er .... John.

RE: Lets test you by Anubis on 04-28-2004 at 01:43 PM

There always is the conspiracy theory that his death was a look-a-like and rumours...so perhaps non of them are correct, although I can understand his suicide in the situation but going into hiding would also surely cross his mind.

RE: Lets test you by reisyboy on 04-28-2004 at 01:52 PM

Even if it was a conspiracy he would be dead by now lol unless he has been very lucky to live this long.

RE: Lets test you by Wabz on 04-28-2004 at 01:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by reisyboy
Even if it was a conspiracy he would be dead by now lol unless he has been very lucky to live this long.

He was in the 1st world war as a soldier it's very likely he's dead now or a very old man
RE: Lets test you by reisyboy on 04-28-2004 at 01:56 PM

i know thats why i said he would have to be very lucky to be ablive. He wasnt that young in WW2

RE: Lets test you by CookieRevised on 04-28-2004 at 02:05 PM

There is a docu about the search for the true story... (NGC (National Geogrphic Channel), and BBC where involved in this, so the docu is very reliable) They've found some left over fragments of his skeleton (no doubt it was hitler though), kept in the Sovjet Archives. But what they can't know for 100% sure is how he got killed (or killed himself). There IS however a hole in his skull which looks like a gunshot-hole, right across his mouth. Also, there is some evedence that the bodies were moved after the killing. Also both the so called first 2 witnesses (a guard and somebody else (names I dunno anymore)) who found the bodies both said something different about where the bodies where lying (or sitting in the room).

RE: Lets test you by martin on 04-29-2004 at 04:48 AM

if he was still alive now he would 110+ years old.  if me member right, he was born in the 1880's or ealry 90's.  but me still think it was april 20th 1945

RE: Lets test you by reisyboy on 04-30-2004 at 03:49 PM

As its today i thourght i would tell you :)

Hitler died this day (30th April) 1945

quote:
Originally posted by Google/Me/History teacher
April 30th, 1945: The battle of Berlin is reaching its bloody climax. Isolated pockets of German resistance throughout the city are overpowered and systematically destroyed. With Red Army infantry only a few hundred yards away, Hitler and Eva Braun commit suicide at about 3:00 p.m., their bodies being immediately incinerated with gasoline by SS bodyguards. The US Seventh Army (Patch) enters Munich. The defenders of Breslau, decimated by relentless Soviet attacks, are still holding out.

RE: Lets test you by Peewee210 on 04-30-2004 at 04:07 PM

lol i put April the 15th hope im right, i am studing it atm!

RE: Lets test you by Wabz on 04-30-2004 at 04:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Peewee210
lol i put April the 15th hope im right, i am studing it atm!

Nope :refuck:  30th April :D:D:D
RE: Lets test you by reisyboy on 04-30-2004 at 04:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Peewee210
i am studing it atm!
Keep studying it :P lol :refuck:

What did you say Wabz?

Reisyboy looks - 2nd May

hmm Nope :P, back to history i feel lol :)j/k
RE: Lets test you by Sunshine on 04-30-2004 at 05:13 PM

Yessssssss i was right (april 30th)....it was a wild guess when i voted but when i saw a documentary yesterday (either on discovery or national geographic) called: inside hitlers bunker i got prooven right.....sometimes my intuition is good :D