Shoutbox

Some options of the preferences menu are invisble! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Some options of the preferences menu are invisble! (/showthread.php?tid=24611)

Some options of the preferences menu are invisble! by Kafman on 05-01-2004 at 07:21 PM

hmmm, I have this problem since I update MP! (that was like one week ago) I know I should report this long time ago but I supposed that it will fix it. I use MP! in latin spanish (espaņol latino) and then I used in english and the same problem...

I have the problems in:
Boss protection: Configuration
Quick texts
Personalised Status: Predefined

RE: Some options of the preferences menu are invisble! by Tochjo on 05-01-2004 at 07:23 PM

Interesting way of compressing an image :)

You might want to read http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=23082 :)

RE: Some options of the preferences menu are invisble! by Kafman on 05-01-2004 at 07:28 PM

Sorry for the multiple post but I have two more images:P

RE: Some options of the preferences menu are invisble! by Kafman on 05-01-2004 at 07:29 PM

SORRY one more

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
Didn't know you were going to put them in an archive; you could have put them together in one archive then ;)

Looks like the same bug. Have you taken a look in the thread I posted a link to? :)

EDIT:
Sorry, next time I will put them together in one archive:P
I have read it and the last post is from Patchou saying that post if anyone have the same problem and I do it:P
thank you Tochjo for your help:D
RE: Some options of the preferences menu are invisble! by Tochjo on 05-01-2004 at 07:31 PM

Didn't know you were going to put them in an archive; you could have put them together in one archive then ;)

Looks like the same bug. Have you taken a look in the thread I posted a link to? :)