Shoutbox

[b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] (/showthread.php?tid=24711)

[b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by .:[stormsystems]:. on 05-03-2004 at 01:06 PM

lol its  not no ordinary nick changer it lets ya coloer in sys: :D
and it lets ya instrall ym fun plugin [ funplugin - http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=24606&page=1 ]

thk

;)
storm

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by Anubis on 05-03-2004 at 02:18 PM

Can't you already to that in Messenger Plus! by typing /nick and putting colour codes in?

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by .:[stormsystems]:. on 05-03-2004 at 02:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
Can't you already to that in Messenger Plus! by typing /nick and putting colour codes in?

but i made this alow you to color in says and gives ya the color you want easyeer
RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by Anubis on 05-03-2004 at 02:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .:[stormsystems
:.]but i made this alow you to color in says and gives ya the color you want easyeer
Got to be honest I can't see a difference...perhaps a tad easier for n00bs...also you can't have bold in a thread title
RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by Derick11 on 05-04-2004 at 01:27 AM

its nothing special, but i guess it will help some noobs. Good job making it tho.

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by matty on 05-04-2004 at 01:41 AM

Not allowed to use the :plus2: logo in your apps unless its approved by Patchou, its because of Copyright laws.

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by .:[stormsystems]:. on 05-04-2004 at 06:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty.
Not allowed to use the :plus2: logo in your apps unless its approved by Patchou, its because of Copyright laws.
What :O :'( i put it there becose it was disigned to qwork for msgplus :O

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by CookieRevised on 05-04-2004 at 10:02 AM

and you have to use /nick2 if you wanna color the "says:"... /nick will not color the "says:" at all.

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by Concord Dawn on 05-04-2004 at 11:29 AM

I really can't be bothered with a nick colourer(notice the spelling). I just use Dimension bot.:D I guess it would be a n00b tool though...

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by R1tjuh on 05-05-2004 at 07:51 AM

what is the Installfun.exe??

:P and the name changer is ok :P if noobies now ask me 4 a coloured name i ll give your plug;)

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by Sk3tch on 05-05-2004 at 09:01 AM

this is waaaay to big :P I opened it thinking it to be a small box with lots of gizmos/color tools ect but its just a big box with a color pallet. Tbh i prefere the one i made when i first started to program (still was a poc) but it was smaller and had more things like text patterns/emo list ect..  Anyway you could put some more work into it.. make it smaller!
Part from that nice work (Y)

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by CookieRevised on 05-05-2004 at 09:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by R1tjuh

:P and the name changer is ok :P if noobies now ask me 4 a coloured name i ll give your plug;)
tbh, you should say how it works, and then give the plug.... Because the "plug" isn't doing things right when it comes to coloring the "says" and the difference between /nick2 and /nick ;)
RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by R1tjuh on 05-05-2004 at 10:11 AM

why explain /nick if u have this plug??

/nick is better but people always think you must type /nick at action/options....

with this plug u can ctrl+c ctrl+v to action/options ;)

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by dotNorma on 05-05-2004 at 12:40 PM

Storm , A helpful hint for you..

Instead of storing /nick (Which should be /nick2)  in the textbox , leave the textbox for editing text only. When you want to copy or set nick what ever this thing does make it copy.....Nick2 & Text1.Text or something os it copys the variable of the /nick2 and the text :tongue:

Or you could just copy...."/nick2" & Text1.Text

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by .:[stormsystems]:. on 05-06-2004 at 06:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by R1tjuh

lol and installfun.exe is a plugin :Dfor msgplus and thx :d
RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by R1tjuh on 05-06-2004 at 07:08 AM

:P lool
:P i like the prog, not the plug :P
I cant make 1 so you're Ok anyway ;)

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by Stigmata on 05-06-2004 at 10:17 AM

storm.....ummmmmmmmm

well im guna send you something tonight :P

its my nickname maker!!!!!!!!!!

unfinished.......though....

but works very well :)

RE: [b]Nick Name Colorer by me storm[/b] by dotNorma on 05-06-2004 at 12:44 PM

[OffTopic] All , you people talking of Nickname makers. I am and have been making a NickName Maker. Called NickName Maker 3 too :-) It will be a plug-in , allow gradients , colors , background colors and all that stuff. Will also save some personal preferences in the registry :grin: [OffTopic]

Storm : The program itself is not very useful , and I can tell you are new to VB because you didnt make your labels transparent. The program is not very useful , but its good work on your part. I created tons of crappy programs just to learn stuff in VB. If you need help PM me. :-)