Shoutbox

Wierd bug(mut be a messenger one dunno...) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Wierd bug(mut be a messenger one dunno...) (/showthread.php?tid=24762)

Wierd bug(mut be a messenger one dunno...) by Mike on 05-04-2004 at 04:59 PM

Hmmm...
Look at the picture...
[Image: attachment.php?pid=237967]
I was flooding the contact with paste and then typed /xlolsnd (the command for my lol plugin)But it seemed that we typed the message the same time and the "Lol!" message went to my contacts message by a strange way :rolleyes:
And also the Lol! message was in black...
This might be an msn bug but im not sure... :dodgy:

Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Messenger Client Version: 6.1.0211
Messenger Plus! Version: 2.54.0075

Also the contact doesnt have MsgPlus! ...

RE: Wierd bug(mut be a messenger one dunno...) by Mnjul on 05-04-2004 at 05:02 PM

A known multi-format-tag-messing-up bug (I'd say it's a glitch). In Plus! 3, there is a watcher-dog and it will try to fix the problem :)

RE: Wierd bug(mut be a messenger one dunno...) by Mike on 05-05-2004 at 07:33 PM

Hmmm...
It happened again...
[Image: attachment.php?pid=238648]
But this time I used a plugin command (/xspeakit the plugin that uses XP's speak control) and the other guy used /xlolsnd ...
But now the message is on me...
But im happy that it will be kinda fixed in MP!3 :)

RE: Wierd bug(mut be a messenger one dunno...) by carajom on 01-21-2005 at 01:35 PM

hey, where can i get the xspeakit thing? i used to have it but my sis accidently deleted all of the msg plus items

RE: Wierd bug(mut be a messenger one dunno...) by matty on 01-21-2005 at 07:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by carajom
hey, where can i get the xspeakit thing? i used to have it but my sis accidently deleted all of the msg plus items

Firstly, please don't bring up posts that are over 6months old...
Last post date was: 05-05-2004 03:33 PM

Secondly search the forum... I searched for speak and found it with ease...
Speak it! beta