Shoutbox

OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? (/showthread.php?tid=24884)

OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 02:04 AM

one of my friends has it.  and he tested it on me.  where can i get this?

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by brianjdupuis on 05-07-2004 at 02:12 AM

Well know one knows about it around here and most likley if it was possible it would be featured at www.mess.be!

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 02:18 AM

well i searched there and i couldnt find anything.  someone on here has to know something.  i swear this is a real program.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by chungster on 05-07-2004 at 02:20 AM

ask your friend very nicely for it

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 02:22 AM

he wont give it to me for nothing.  so i need you guys.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by marissa on 05-07-2004 at 02:23 AM

its in the information drop down on mess.be :undecided:

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by whcodered on 05-07-2004 at 02:23 AM

Hmm? Wow, i didn't know it was possible!! Ask what the name of it is or the creator or soemthing that is "searchable"

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 02:26 AM

its in the information drop down on mess.be

thats for a Block Checker.  THIS gets around blocks completely.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Sk3tch on 05-07-2004 at 02:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Slack2116
thats for a Block Checker.  THIS gets around blocks completely.
:S
So (if i understand you right) it stops you from blocking the contact?

Otherwise there the same thing :P
RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 02:29 AM

^^^
if someone blocks you you cant talk to them right?  well this makes it so you can.  no matter what they do.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by chungster on 05-07-2004 at 02:29 AM

sounds illegal...........

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 02:30 AM

its not.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by marissa on 05-07-2004 at 02:31 AM

and how do you know this? you dont even have the program...ask you friend for it or google it maybe

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by whcodered on 05-07-2004 at 02:31 AM

yeah it does soudn illegal.. if someone blocks you, you shuldnt be able to talk to them no matter what.. or until they unblock you..

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Sk3tch on 05-07-2004 at 02:33 AM

quote:
its not
Dont spam please :)

And it does sound illigal but then again most things these days are :lol:.. nothing you can really do about that.
RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 02:38 AM

alright i guess it might be.  but i would still like it.  so if anyone has it i will be very pleased

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by BooGhost on 05-07-2004 at 02:40 AM

quote:
alright i guess it might be.  but i would still like it.  so if anyone has it i will be very pleased
well i can tell you i haven't heard of any :P

btw it goes againt privacy too :P
RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by marissa on 05-07-2004 at 02:43 AM

yeah isnt microsoft big on privacy or something?

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by chungster on 05-07-2004 at 02:44 AM

if it goes against privacy shouldnt this thread be locked or deleted?

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by brianjdupuis on 05-07-2004 at 02:44 AM

Cough Cough its not true! Even if it was true no one on these forums perform anything illegal or that breaks the law *-) lol :P

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Sk3tch on 05-07-2004 at 02:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by chopsticks
if it goes against privacy shouldnt this thread be locked or deleted?
Blah.. if you want to get techinical then yea maybe..

but there are lots of threads like this and patches and skinning.. and.. |-)
quote:
Originally posted by brianjdupuis
Even if it was true no one on these forums perform anything illegal or that breaks the law
:lol:... i could say something there.. but i really cba :P
RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by EvilSeph on 05-07-2004 at 02:51 AM

Actually, it's an old program, it still works and it doesn't utilise any illegal backdoor or anything. In short, it's completely legal. As a result using it isn't an invasion of privacy as it uses a well-known but not-so-obvious method of talking to people that block you =).

I assure you, he isn't joking. This program exists and it works.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by whcodered on 05-07-2004 at 02:53 AM

wow, you seem to know a lot about it.. do you know the name of it? or something?

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by chungster on 05-07-2004 at 02:53 AM

ok but then where is it or what is it called?

EDIT::dodgy: people trying to post before me :refuck:

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 02:57 AM

i think you should link me to the program.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by weirdal27 on 05-07-2004 at 02:58 AM

what is the point of asking if anyone knows about it in every single post you make?
it does saound like an interesting program though, perhaps you coule pm me a link ;)
nobody blocks me anyway, but if anybody does, its just joking around.  Lol, i wish i had this program

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by EvilSeph on 05-07-2004 at 03:02 AM

The point is, I'm not a large supporter of this application. I pulled this application from mess.be (when I was an Administrator) because of it's annoying nature.  We didn't want people bugging us when we blocked them and at that time, there was no way of blocking it.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by chungster on 05-07-2004 at 03:04 AM

block? sorry i cant understand that with the blocking people and no way of blocking?

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by EvilSeph on 05-07-2004 at 03:07 AM

I mean there was no way of stopping people from getting around blocks until Microsoft added something that blocks it (most advanced MSN Messenger'ers have this enabled for security and privacy reasons and to prevent triople from detecting if you are blocking someone or not).

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 03:09 AM

i think you should tell us the name of the program.  i would really like it.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by chungster on 05-07-2004 at 03:09 AM

but earlier you said that it still works at this time

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by weirdal27 on 05-07-2004 at 03:14 AM

quote:
did you not read his post about WHY he isnt telling it?
i think we have already established that you want the program

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 03:15 AM

he said its no illegal.  so i dont see the problem.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by marissa on 05-07-2004 at 03:16 AM

They made this block feature in msn messenger and windows messenger so that you can stop someone from contacting you. It could be some rapist guy trying to talk to you and you could be uncomfortable with that so you >>block<< them and then its over, you dont have to talk to them. this program takes away that whole feature.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Sk3tch on 05-07-2004 at 03:17 AM

quote:
so i dont see the problem.
quote:
Originally posted by EvilSeph
I mean there was no way of stopping people from getting around blocks until Microsoft added something that blocks it (most advanced MSN Messenger'ers have this enabled for security and privacy reasons and to prevent triople from detecting if you are blocking someone or not).

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Slack2116 on 05-07-2004 at 03:19 AM

The problem is that people would abuse it..

i do agree.  some people would.  but i wouldnt.  i know you guys dont know that for sure.  but i guess i will just have to search for it.  thanks anyway guys.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by EvilSeph on 05-07-2004 at 03:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by chopsticks
but earlier you said that it still works at this time

Yes, I did and it does still work, however you can stop it by doing the exact same thing that stops triople/other worse coded block checkers from working.

quote:
Originally posted by weirdal27
quote:
did you not read his post about WHY he isnt telling it?
i think we have already established that you want the program

Thanks for understanding, you see..I really don't want to effectively neutralise the use of blocking a contact..as if this program become available widely and publicly, not to mention more well known we'll have almost instant chaos when a swarm of people come here asking how to bypass MSN Messenger blocks =\

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
They made this block feature in msn messenger and windows messenger so that you can stop someone from contacting you. It could be some rapist guy trying to talk to you and you could be uncomfortable with that so you >>block<< them and then its over, you dont have to talk to them. this program takes away that whole feature.

Exactly.

quote:
Originally posted by whcodered
The problem is that people would abuse it..

Another reason would be that this application does more than allows you to talk to your blocked contacts...it's an annoying program..

It seems you guys understand why I am really reluctant to once again publicise this program. I decided to hide it from the public when I was a mess.be admin (not put it on mess.be) for the exact same reason. Abuse.
RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by Patchou on 05-07-2004 at 03:40 AM

I'ts not illegal, just immoral. I can guarantee you that if anyone using this program against me, they're off my list, and for good. That kind of program is just stupid and it has absolutely no good purpose.

RE: OMG....Theres a Program Out there to get by BLOCKS ? ? ? by EvilSeph on 05-07-2004 at 03:47 AM

To prevent people from being flamed (like me?) can you close this thread please? =)

Thanks in advance,
-ES