Shoutbox

WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? (/showthread.php?tid=25039)

WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by XM4ST3RX on 05-10-2004 at 02:17 AM

We have all been eger for many weeks for the release of Messenger Plus! 3!!

It's release date's have been changed a couple of times.

The current release date is supposed to be the 2nd week of May which is (as you know, or should do :P)... VERY VERY CLOSE!! (4 days)...

But there has been no news to gaurentee that this date is correct and that it will be definatly released then... i am now wondering if the 2nd week of may will be when its released:S

Please Patchou, reply to this thread and keep all our minds at rest! We need info:D!

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by .blade// on 05-10-2004 at 02:21 AM

The release date was never set in stone, but the program is basically complete and has been distributed to the translators who are now in the process of translating it - this is why there has been no news for some time now, because now further development has been done.

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by Joe on 05-10-2004 at 02:23 AM

if i had a dollar for every thread started asking for a release date... i'd have.... a lot a' dollars

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by XM4ST3RX on 05-10-2004 at 02:38 AM

For 1 ur not gonna be getting a dollar for everytime someone asks it, so stop bein cocky...

Also its never really been answered so thats why its being asked alot, so there!

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by lylesback2 on 05-10-2004 at 02:40 AM

ohhhh i dunno why, but i completely forgot about MSG Plus! 3 LOL... i haven't paid attention to MP!3 for some time now... ive been kinda busy, thanks for reminding me its coming soon!

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by matty on 05-10-2004 at 02:48 AM

Plus! 3 will be released when the new Website is complete. Beta testing and Translating will be finished tonight. Its all on Guido (GFD)'s shoulders now.

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by matty on 05-10-2004 at 03:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by chaos_grenade
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: to Guido. If we pray enough, he might finish faster.

Hes doing the Interface the Flash and the PHP (as far as I know) so thats alot on one man's shoulders.
RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by lylesback2 on 05-10-2004 at 03:27 AM

* lylesback2 offers to help at no cost
:) go Guido, GO!

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by leito on 05-10-2004 at 05:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty.
Plus! 3 will be released when the new Website is complete. Beta testing and Translating will be finished tonight. Its all on Guido (GFD)'s shoulders now.

GOOD NEWS!!

quote:
Originally posted by lylesback2
* lylesback2 offers to help at no cost
go Guido, GO!

hahaha I think he wouldn't ask for help, and I'm sure many of us would not only help, but "love to help" Guido in the site.
RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by MSN on 05-10-2004 at 06:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by chaos_grenade
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: to Guido. If we pray enough, he might finish faster.

Go Guido Go....... Guido! Guido!! Guido!!! (Y):o):D

We all are waiting for the release.............. give us a surprise.....:o

*-)
RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by CookieRevised on 05-10-2004 at 10:50 AM

Stop speculating and above all stop twisting words ;) Just wait until something is officialy said... something like:

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I would have liked to give the final release date of Plus!3 before I go but that's unfortunately impossible right now. However, I can affirm one thing: the release will be made during the week of the 16th, so you don't have much more to wait :).

Patchou

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by jordanspringer on 05-11-2004 at 04:09 AM

so we have to wait   A N O T H E R    week?

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by Wabz on 05-11-2004 at 03:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jordanspringer
so we have to wait   A N O T H E R    week?

Nope you could have to wait longer :P 

When it's finished it's finished Fullstop!  I'm a tester and I don't know the release date.  Just be paitient :)
RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by Not Quite Jim on 05-12-2004 at 12:58 PM

Hell - if it's as good as everybody says, it's gonna be worth the wait. Just get drunk and ignore the time as it passes.

Well, that's my philosophy anyway.

RE: WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!? by Johnny_Mac on 05-12-2004 at 01:11 PM

Blah, as me and Chrono have said numerous time, stop speculating. You'll find out here when its released. This applies to the "More about Messenger Plus! 3" thread also. :)

Thread Closed.