Shoutbox

Runtime error and now personilized status dont work. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Runtime error and now personilized status dont work. (/showthread.php?tid=25114)

Runtime error and now personilized status dont work. by Varish on 05-11-2004 at 10:00 AM

I was surfin the web when i got this error msg. and now, the personilized status wont work.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=241442]

Any ideas? :(

Im usin the latest versions of MP!, Windows Messenger, amd MSN Messenger.
And my OS is Windows XP pro (all updats)

RE: Runtime error and now personilized status dont work. by Mnjul on 05-11-2004 at 10:09 AM

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling MSN Messenger and/or Plus!? :)

RE: Runtime error and now personilized status dont work. by Varish on 05-11-2004 at 12:35 PM

Yeah, but i get it rendomely...........
This never happend to me before! (while i used the other HD)

RE: Runtime error and now personilized status dont work. by Patchou on 05-16-2004 at 06:30 AM

Hum... ugly.... let's hope this is fixed in Plus!3.... please post a repoly to this thread if you contineu to have this problem in a weeik after installing Plus!3 :)

RE: Runtime error and now personilized status dont work. by Varish on 05-16-2004 at 06:41 AM

Okey, i think this started to happen when i started usin' shortcuts for personalized messeges.

Edit: This very well maybe a problem on my side, cuz these days, my PC's full of runtime errors. :P