Shoutbox

I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! (/showthread.php?tid=25125)

I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! by shacrotic on 05-11-2004 at 05:31 PM

msn messenger 6.2
msn plus 2.54
windows xp

Hi! i have some problems:
i can't see the emoticons in my chats, only the codes!! :(
and msn plus dont work!
in the toolbar appears the option plus, but when i do click on it! shows this message:

An error has ocurred that prevents msn plus adding its functionality to messenger. you could try reinstalling messenger plus! and/or restarting your computer . if the problems persists, check for updates at www.msgplus.net.

i try reinstalling my messenger 6.2 and msn plus several times! and restarting my computer too!! and still have this problem :'(

please,help me!!!

RE: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! by Varish on 05-11-2004 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shacrotic
i can't see the emoticons in my chats, only the codes!!

Have you chacked Tools > Options > Messages > Show emotions in instant Messeges.

quote:
Originally posted by shacrotic
and msn plus dont work!

Sorry, im not sure of ur problem, have u tried searching the forum?

Ps. Welcome to the forum :-D

RE: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! by Choli on 05-11-2004 at 05:50 PM

Be sure you're using the last version of plus, ie: 2.54.75. And also notice that with that version and msn messenger 6.2 if you try to use commands with smilies, you won't see them. That will be fixed in the next version of plus (version 3) that will be out soon.

RE: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! by shacrotic on 05-11-2004 at 05:52 PM

yes! i check that and nothing happens!! :(

RE: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! by Varish on 05-11-2004 at 07:06 PM

I gues u'll just have to wait for MP!3 then.....:)