Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed (/showthread.php?tid=25331)

Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Patchou on 05-16-2004 at 12:45 AM

I am proud to announce that the final public version of Messenger Plus! 3 will be released soon, in only a week from now! The release of Messenger Plus! 3 marks a major milestone in the world of Messenger add-ons and can easily be compared to the revolution brought by Messenger Plus! 2 more than a year ago. The user interface has been completely redesigned, everything looks more professional and appealing than ever before, new features have been added, old features have been improved, all of them are more accessible, more useful, and simpler to use.

Messenger Plus! 3 will be released along with a brand new version of this web site, equivalently improved. The official public release date is Sunday, May 23rd 2004 at 8:00AM GMT. Prepare yourself for some serious change, MSN Messenger will never be the same!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Guido on 05-16-2004 at 12:51 AM

A date, an hour, wow :banana:.

After that marketing-ish post, I must say that it's worth the wait :)

(Please, people, don't start complaining that there was speculation about it being released before)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by bach_m on 05-16-2004 at 12:54 AM

COngrats Patchou!

its been alot of work getting here. i know (because i've tested it) that this version is a huge improvvement over plus!2, both graphically and functionally. while there are only a few new features compared to :plus2:, they are very good.

the new website will be very good, im sure. Guido/GFD does excellent work.

congrats on making it this far, andd thank you for this wonderful program.

for those interested, here is a list of what time Messenger Plus! 3 will be released in you'r timezone.

and heres a countdown: 7275 days, 16 hours, 2 minutes, 24 seconds ago

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by WDZ on 05-16-2004 at 12:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Sunday, May 23rd 2004 at 8:00AM GMT.
Hmm... my calendar says the 22nd is a Saturday... :p

Edit: well, it is the 23rd..... arehm.....
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Malus on 05-16-2004 at 12:59 AM

I was about to post that WDZ :) Seems very few people have access to a current calender ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by MC Inferno on 05-16-2004 at 01:03 AM

Very Nice, I shall be downloading that ASAP :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Maniac on 05-16-2004 at 01:15 AM

8 am it is! I was wishing it'd be earlierr but this is still awesome :p

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Martini on 05-16-2004 at 01:20 AM

Yeehh :p
I have seen some nice screens, thumbs up Patch (y)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by marissa on 05-16-2004 at 01:44 AM

crap...ill be in school. ill get it at 3:35 then :banana: woo

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by dotNorma on 05-16-2004 at 01:50 AM

Great (y). Now I have an official date to wait for. Can't wait :gfdrin:

By the way: The thing at the top that says the release date could have the same size font as the table above it with the menu and then it would be able to fit the Release date and Countdown next to it....And it would look better.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Mnjul on 05-16-2004 at 02:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
Hmm... my calendar says the 22nd is a Saturday... :p
Same here...that's one-day different but it's important!

Glad to see it though...I need to contact one or two testers for Hopper 8-) :P

:banana:
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by BiZaRrE on 05-16-2004 at 02:02 AM

yeah! Sun, 23rd, 2004 at 4pm in my timezone!!
that's a good timing!:D
can't wait[Image: mininana.gif]!!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Concord Dawn on 05-16-2004 at 02:04 AM

:bow::banana::bow::banana::bow::banana::bow::banana::bow:

ALL HAIL THE MASTER OF MESSENGER ADD-ONS, PATCHOU!!!!!!!!!!

I get it at 4:00 am.........I'll be up just to download it!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Guido on 05-16-2004 at 02:13 AM

Maybe a mod should edit the original post and remove the day (leaving just May 23rd 2004) before the "big" sites pick up the news?

Edit: why? :p

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Mnjul on 05-16-2004 at 02:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
Maybe a mod should edit the original post and remove the day (leaving just May 23rd 2004) before the "big" sites pick up the news?
To be careful...I think we have to confirm with Patchou before doing this... :S
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by lopardo on 05-16-2004 at 02:18 AM

Great news! :banana:

Has anything related to logging changed? (about the log format itself). Because I'm just finishing my Log Viewer, I wish I don't have to rewrite it all :dodgy: ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by lopardo on 05-16-2004 at 02:23 AM

Maybe he did it on purpose :refuck:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Mnjul on 05-16-2004 at 02:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lopardo
Great news! :banana:

Has anything related to logging changed? (about the log format itself). Because I'm just finishing my Log Viewer, I wish I don't have to rewrite it all :dodgy: ;)
No, nothing has changed, we testers/translators can confirm it :)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Guido on 05-16-2004 at 02:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield
Can't we just visit thePlus! website to download it at whatever time the first release it?
Huh?
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Patchou on 05-16-2004 at 02:59 AM

Well, the release date is Sunday 23rd during the morning, as everybody seems to be troubled, I just wanted to confirm.... (A)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Guido on 05-16-2004 at 03:08 AM

quote:
Well, the release date is Sunday 23rd during the morning, as everybody seems to be troubled, I just wanted to confirm.... (A)
Heh, sorry for the speculations (A)

You should buy one of those calendars you sell, though :refuck:
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Mnjul on 05-16-2004 at 03:18 AM

I want to know if Patchou has become mad after his trip :dodgy:

One day one day :(

Glad to see it's clarified ;)

I think the index page needs changing, admin :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Barto on 05-16-2004 at 03:37 AM

Great :D Thanks Patchou the wait has been long...

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by lylesback2 on 05-16-2004 at 03:53 AM

DAMN! lol i seen Messenger Plus! 3 - Rele
got my hopes up for nothing, but great news :D  goooooood to hear (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by WDZ on 05-16-2004 at 04:21 AM

quote:
OK, thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
I think the index page needs changing, admin :)
Yeah, done... :p
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by RebelSean on 05-16-2004 at 04:28 AM

I can't wait either lol....Be missin me auto-messages and stuff :-( But wtg testers and patchou!! Yall proll done a GREAT job wit it!! Hope tis works on ma comp!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by lylesback2 on 05-16-2004 at 05:00 AM

it's been posted!
"May 23nd 2004 at 8:00AM GMT"
everybody... come download Messenger Plus! 3 on
May 23ND 2004! LMAO..

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by MSN on 05-16-2004 at 05:00 AM

Great News Patchou!!!..... Thanks a lot for all the people who participated in Creation, beta-testers and translator.......

All Hail the people who were responsible for this program :bow::bow::bow:

:wave::wave::wave: (Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Varish on 05-16-2004 at 05:01 AM

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

This is so sweet, Thank you patchou.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Mippo on 05-16-2004 at 05:28 AM

Yay! :banana:

I oftenly refuse to reply in A&N posts, because it will be only spam.

But for Messenger Plus! 3, I make an exception! :D Good work Patchou (Y)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by mrzapf1 on 05-16-2004 at 06:56 AM

So, we must only wait for the new website??? :S

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Jolo on 05-16-2004 at 06:59 AM

Added to my web site. (Hardware & Software News in Spanish)

http://www.mi-pagina.cl/jolo

Greetings!

Thank you Patchou for your great work! Your "little" plug-in is the best program that I have ever used in the last years. :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Pipish on 05-16-2004 at 07:06 AM

wow yes !! cant wait and the countdown is very handy

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by surfichris on 05-16-2004 at 07:53 AM

Excellent work (Y)

Speaking for the testers, we have had a wonderful time testing v3, as well as reporting the issues we have found with it.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Tochjo on 05-16-2004 at 07:56 AM

Nice, with a decent release time (I'll be up at 10am then :p)
I'll wait... Although it'll be hard ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Weyzza on 05-16-2004 at 08:00 AM

* Weyzza has set a reminder for it.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Stigmata on 05-16-2004 at 09:21 AM

* Stigmata set reminder on his phone

im so sad....

any way... welldone patch :P

all your hard work will pay off soon

and well done gfd...cant wait to see the site :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Supreme God Shadow on 05-16-2004 at 09:25 AM

WOOOO!!!! Its a sunday....Great time Patc ;) ill be up at 07:59:59 thats 1 second till 8:00 :P
Great work all of you :) i cant wait

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Matti on 05-16-2004 at 09:28 AM

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Finally: a release date and hour!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I will tell it to all my friends, and I will be here, at 23.05.2004!!!

I know that very much other people have said it already, but:
Great work, Patchou!!!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by potato on 05-16-2004 at 09:32 AM

Well, just as I wanted, there's a release date, so, CONGRATULATIONS Patchou :D!
I can't wait to try the new mp!, hope it will be the best.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Stealth_X on 05-16-2004 at 09:44 AM

Congratulations Patchou! Specific releasedate :p
Finally something to look out for again! :D

Keep up the gooed work!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Fredzz on 05-16-2004 at 09:56 AM

oh man..i almost fainted when i saw in annoucements and i looked at the new topic that was "Messenger Plus! 3 - Relea.. i couldnt see more because the title was too big.. so i thought it reeased..yay..when i saw the whole title..i said damn..but oh well..we know now when it is :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Stigmata on 05-16-2004 at 10:00 AM

:) its all good :P

hmmm
* Stigmata wrote into mess.be, and theve posted it, with no mention of me :(

but hey its all good, raly cant wait to see the site

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by nus on 05-16-2004 at 10:37 AM

Thanks Patchou for the release data!!!

Thanks to Guido for his work!!!!

Only a week to wait!!!

(y)(y)(y)

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
crap...ill be in school. ill get it at 3:35 then woo

At school??? On Sunday????
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Sunshine on 05-16-2004 at 10:51 AM

Wahooooooooooooo a release date and very specific too!!!

A big (Y) to Patchou, all testers and translators and ofcourse the websitebuilder!!! Thanks guys :D

*fears the site won't be able to handle the downloadrushhour*

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Fredzz on 05-16-2004 at 11:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lylesback2
DAMN! lol i seen Messenger Plus! 3 - Rele
got my hopes up for nothing, but great news :D  goooooood to hear (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

the same happened to me :P
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Kryptonate on 05-16-2004 at 11:26 AM

finally we have an exact release date :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Monarch on 05-16-2004 at 11:33 AM

woh cant beleive my eyes :):)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by woeiiii on 05-16-2004 at 12:17 PM

LOVE it! Are there any more screenshots or descriptions of new features than the ones on http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=21785?

Great job and thanx 2 all of the people who devoted their time to the very best MSN adonn ever!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by XdrAgon on 05-16-2004 at 12:21 PM

[Image: biggrin.gif] Yoo ! eve1  .... cool so the new msn plus 3 .. gonna relese her at 11pm ;) Goody ... but are there gonna be really change's ?  cuz i cant see many deffrents of plus1 and plus2 ... so i hope there will be a changes in msg plus 3 .... :S   anyway iam waiting it as hot as hell :P lol ...

seYa ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Bmw1000c on 05-16-2004 at 01:57 PM

Congrats Patchou and gooooooooood work ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by menecez on 05-16-2004 at 02:54 PM

Wooo Hooo The Next Sunday will be the best on the history .... lol :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by ~landsberg~ on 05-16-2004 at 05:11 PM

So what time would that be EST (which i believe is patchou's time zone as well as mine) :)?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Fraisie on 05-16-2004 at 05:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ~landsberg~
So what time would that be EST (which i believe is patchou's time zone as well as mine) :)?

3am :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by lizard.boy on 05-16-2004 at 05:41 PM

damn.. 4 am... meh. i'll get it when i wake up.. NOOO!! I"M NOT AT HOME THAT WEEKEND :'(:'(:'(

Anyway Patchou great work. i remeber missing the origonal plus 2 relase by days because my interent was out for a week after i moved :(
i cant wait to see ths new site :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Johnny_Mac on 05-16-2004 at 06:24 PM

Great... I'm on holiday. I'll have to wait until the 7th June. :S :(

Blah... :banana:

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by saralk on 05-16-2004 at 07:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
crap...ill be in school. ill get it at 3:35 then :banana: woo

on a sunday :S

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac
Great... I'm on holiday. I'll have to wait until the 7th June

That wouldnt make any difference, cos no matter wot day it was released, u would still have the same amount of P!3 using days.
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Choli on 05-16-2004 at 08:29 PM

quote:
yay!! :banana: Very good date & time....

good work Patchou and Guido. I hope the new web be very nice.

btw, for those people who like tweaking plus...: A tweaker for plus 3 will be released as soon as I see a patchou's thread announcing plus 3 has been oficially released ;)
quote:
You should buy one of those calendars you sell, though :refuck:
:lol:
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Boldylocks on 05-16-2004 at 09:13 PM

WOOOHOOOOOOO!! ...  omg, your servers are gonna be so  full to capacity with all of us downloading that update ;):D 

:drool:[Image: banana_flip.gif][Image: headbang.gif]

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by CodeChaos on 05-16-2004 at 09:20 PM

Featured on CodeChaos™ News. ;)

(also looking for news posters)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Unknown... on 05-16-2004 at 11:10 PM

And for all those on the Australian East Coast, this means that...

MsgPlus! v3 release date: Monday 24th May 2004, 6am!!

Hehehehe - everyone else is living in the past :P

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Hikaru79 on 05-16-2004 at 11:11 PM

=) Nice, Patchou! We're all looking forward to it! ^ ^

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by kittyangel on 05-16-2004 at 11:46 PM

Wow!  Great Patchou!  We only have to wait for week.  I will be looking for that.  :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Guido on 05-17-2004 at 01:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
btw, for those people who like tweaking plus...: A tweaker for plus 3 will be released as soon as I see a patchou's thread announcing plus 3 has been oficially released
Actually, for those people who like tweaking Plus!, the tweaker for Plus 3 will be available in the new website from the very first minute it goes online :)

quote:
Originally posted by Boldylocks
WOOOHOOOOOOO!! ...  omg, your servers are gonna be so  full to capacity with all of us downloading that update
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's a point. :-/
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Thunderpeuk on 05-17-2004 at 03:37 AM

"... can easily be compared to the revolution brought by Messenger Plus! 2..."

so only comp. with newer msn version and new look, wich is not really that important..?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by lopardo on 05-17-2004 at 03:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Thunderpeuk
so only comp. with newer msn version and new look, wich is not really that important..?
What do you mean?
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by PassioN on 05-17-2004 at 05:42 AM

:) great news!

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by KillerXP on 05-17-2004 at 10:16 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Boldylocks
WOOOHOOOOOOO!! ...  omg, your servers are gonna be so  full to capacity with all of us downloading that update
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's a point. :-/

How many mirrors will there be? If needed i could mirror it from estonia from my own server and few others i have a free account access to. depends of the download count and file size. 8 Gb bandwith limit on my own server but those others are free to use and should be accessable with no limit

btw where could i find the features list for messenger plus! 3. would like to take a look at it...havent found it by myself yet
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Choli on 05-17-2004 at 10:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Unknown...

:blah!: in fact you are who live in the past :P I'll get the final release of plus on 23rd, you'll have to wait until 24th :refuck: j/k
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
btw, for those people who like tweaking plus...: A tweaker for plus 3 will be released as soon as I see a patchou's thread announcing plus 3 has been oficially released
Actually, for those people who like tweaking Plus!, the tweaker for Plus 3 will be available in the new website from the very first minute it goes online :)

so true (Y)
quote:
Originally posted by KillerXP
How many mirrors will there be? If needed i could mirror it from estonia from my own server and few others i have a free account access to. depends of the download count and file size. 8 Gb bandwith limit on my own server but those others are free to use and should be accessable with no limit

btw where could i find the features list for messenger plus! 3. would like to take a look at it...havent found it by myself yet
if a person wants to put plus in a mirror, s/he is allowed to do that.  If you want to put it in your server, feel free to do it. That can be helpful for people who lives near you server (faster download) or who use download managers and get plus from several servers.
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Stigmata on 05-17-2004 at 11:08 AM

hope you lot have a lot of mirrors set up :P

i would be happy to mirror it :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by RebelSean on 05-17-2004 at 11:30 AM

:d Someone can gime a mirror link for it....<--- Will be one to download it FASTTTTTTTT lmao :-)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by user27089 on 05-17-2004 at 11:40 AM

three days after JWB's birthday, i'm looking forward to it... :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by pcguy100 on 05-17-2004 at 12:15 PM

:( hopefully it's as good as i hear it is :P[Image: cool.gif]

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by rimmer on 05-17-2004 at 12:29 PM

quote:

But the release time for sydney is 6 pm Sunday :S
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Fraisie on 05-17-2004 at 01:25 PM

quote:

Isnt it Sunday may 23rd, at 6pm ?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by bach_m on 05-17-2004 at 01:32 PM

the website i posted says

quote:
Originally posted by the website in my first post

Sydney    Sun 6:00 PM

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by hafizaz91 on 05-17-2004 at 01:33 PM

Hooraay! 23rd at 4 pm in my timezone. Couldn't possibly be better, coz it's the exact day before my mid-year exams;)

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Sunshine on 05-17-2004 at 03:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
quote:

Isnt it Sunday may 23rd, at 6pm ?

Nope, Australia is ahead in time ;) and therefor it will be the 24th there already :D
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Fraisie on 05-17-2004 at 03:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Nope, Australia is ahead in time ;) and therefor it will be the 24th there already :D

Well.... still..........

its released on May 23rd, 8am GMT...... which makes it 6pm in Sydney........

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by bart009 on 05-17-2004 at 05:20 PM

check out ! your timezone !

Amsterdam, Rome, Parijs (GMT +1) 

Israel  (GMT +2) 

Moscow (GMT +3) 

Baku (GMT +4) 

New Delhi (GMT +5) 

Dhakar (GMT +6) 

Bangkok (GMT +7) 

Hong Kong (GMT +8) 

Tokyo (GMT +9) 

Sydney (GMT +10) 

Magadan (GMT +11) 

Wellington (GMT +12) 

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Johnny_Mac on 05-17-2004 at 05:32 PM

blah... no excuses now... This is the exact time from all cities around the world:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.h...8&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

:D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by ayjay on 05-17-2004 at 07:38 PM

As Mattike said....

Great work, Patchou!!!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by bach_m on 05-17-2004 at 08:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac
blah... no excuses now... This is the exact time from all cities around the world:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.h...8&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

:D

i put that in my first post :dodgy:
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Patchou on 05-17-2004 at 08:58 PM

Note about mirrorrs. Don't worry, as always, there will be plenty of mirrors on Simtel, about 24 hours after the release is made :). Meanwhile, you can post your own mirrors on the forum if you want, it cant hurt :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by RebelSean on 05-17-2004 at 10:24 PM

Kewl!! I will definatly look forward to it! I will prolly tell ma friends about Messenger Plus! 3 and give um a mirror link that yall post here!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Johnny_Mac on 05-17-2004 at 10:42 PM

quote:
Note about mirrorrs. Don't worry, as always, there will be plenty of mirrors on Simtel, about 24 hours after the release is made . Meanwhile, you can post your own mirrors
They're be a sticky thread in MsgPlus! General Talk, for mirror linking only. :D
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by potato on 05-18-2004 at 01:34 AM

Mhhh, I haven't try to calculate it, but it seems a bit rare to me that in Kiritimati it will be released on sunday at 10 PM when in London it will be on sunday at 9 am. That's a difference of 13 hours and I think it's impossible since there are only 24 time zones in the world. If I'm wrong, please forgive me, it only sounded me strange....
And as I have already said: COngratulations Patchou
Bye

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Triple8 on 05-18-2004 at 03:37 PM

quote:
Note about mirrorrs. Don't worry, as always, there will be plenty of mirrors on Simtel, about 24 hours after the release is made :). Meanwhile, you can post your own mirrors on the forum if you want, it cant hurt :)

And People can share it trough MSN :D
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by saralk on 05-18-2004 at 09:14 PM

yeh, especailly with the new auto-accept

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by bach_m on 05-18-2004 at 09:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk

except they can't auto accept until they get Plus!3 ;)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Fraisie on 05-18-2004 at 09:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bach_m
quote:
Originally posted by saralk

except they can't auto accept until they get Plus!3 ;)

LOL

Sweet! by AJR on 05-19-2004 at 07:30 AM

great work Patchou and everyone else involved(Y)! its my first post, ive been reading the forums for about 5 months lol, too lazy to post:P. looking forward to version 3! ive got the news posted on my site. the release date for me is Sunday 23rd, at 6PM (sydney)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Triple8 on 05-21-2004 at 04:01 PM

i was getting all excited thinking that it would be tomorrow the 23rd :-(

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by plagiator208976 on 05-21-2004 at 09:06 PM

Great! At last we've got a date.

I've got Plus!2 since christmas and i think this new version will be fantastic!!
The date for me is sunday at 10am (Spain). Can't wait for it!

Good work, Patchou (Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Gergith on 05-21-2004 at 09:09 PM

nice! i cant WAIT! :-D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by RebelSean on 05-21-2004 at 09:55 PM

Me either....As the hours/days count down I am just waiting for it!!!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by xplatinum on 05-22-2004 at 12:32 AM

Anyone know if renaming contacts easily via F2 will be included in Plus!v3 ?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Choli on 05-22-2004 at 10:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by xplatinum
Anyone know if renaming contacts easily via F2 will be included in Plus!v3 ?
no, sorry, it won't.
Wickida Boom Boom Boom! by Yourmum90 on 05-22-2004 at 11:34 AM

Well i guess this is where i say " I Can't Wait till 2moro" and correct i can't but does anyone actully read alll of these good work can't wait for plus! 4 Lol.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by iEndured on 05-22-2004 at 01:24 PM

Great job to all the people who made Plus! possible.. I can't wait for it! :D

Anyway, Thankyou for putting your effort into this.. Were all greatful. (Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by brianjdupuis on 05-22-2004 at 05:29 PM

I was just wondering if the file size will be much different from the release version from the pre-release file size of 3.34 MB?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Choli on 05-22-2004 at 06:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brianjdupuis
I was just wondering if the file size will be much different from the release version from the pre-release file size of 3.34 MB?
who told you the size of the pre-release??

Anyway, I bet the size of the final version will be more or less 3.506.176 bytes (3.34 Mb) :P
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Fredzz on 05-22-2004 at 06:25 PM

im not goin to sleep today!!! ive to wait till 10am.. oh man... im so excited :banana:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by apquiche on 05-22-2004 at 06:56 PM

Patchou, you're so ..... great!
I've had a really big laugh reading this text:

"[...] A Find Text feature has been added to the chat windows (only in MSN Messenger 6 and above). [...]

===> If the text found is displayed behind the search window, the window is moved a little :). "

This feature is brilliant and really proves the excessive zeal of Patchou, don't you agree? :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by MSN on 05-22-2004 at 07:43 PM

What is the feature exactly? Could someone tell abt it?

(Y)

Thanks

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by sonicadvance1 on 05-22-2004 at 07:46 PM

I cant wait for this release...But i have to, Hurry time, SPEED UP! :P

lets hope I dont die before tommarrow or Ill be missing out :D

Its gonna be 3 AM in the morning here when it comes out :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Choli on 05-22-2004 at 07:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MSN
What is the feature exactly? Could someone tell abt it?

in a conversation window, you press Ctrl + F and a little windows opens. You can write a text and press the "Find" button. Then Plus will search and select any text that matches yours in the conversation. That window is very similar (and does the same) as the Find feature of notepad (in notepad: Edit > find)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Varish on 05-22-2004 at 08:05 PM

Warnin: Spam.

When i wake up tomarrow, i wil have MP!3 ready for downloadin'............

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Monarch on 05-22-2004 at 08:34 PM

whats the time now :rolleyes:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by rix on 05-22-2004 at 08:35 PM

Well, not more to go. Almost 11 hours more :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by RebelSean on 05-22-2004 at 08:38 PM

Time is rounding down to hours....Im gettin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Vilkku on 05-22-2004 at 08:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rix
14 hours, 8 minutes, 14 seconds to Messenger Plus! 3 realease!

Oooookey....

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Choli on 05-22-2004 at 09:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
quote:
Originally posted by rix
14 hours, 8 minutes, 14 seconds to Messenger Plus! 3 realease!

Oooookey....
^o)
7275 days, 16 hours, 2 minutes, 24 seconds ago 'till the release
RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by jeanhub on 05-22-2004 at 11:37 PM

HIPPERS ARROUND YAY!!!

its tomorow!!! :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by renkoh on 05-23-2004 at 12:59 AM

;) I am now able to host 3 mirrors for Messenger Plus! 3;)

http://users.on.net/teepingkoh/msgplus/
http://users.picknowl.com.au/teepingkoh/msgplus/
http://users.chariot.net.au/~thevillage/msgplus/

I will upload Messenger Plus! to these servers ASAP!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by MC Inferno on 05-23-2004 at 02:02 AM

I can't wait for everyone to styop sayin "CANT WAIT FOR MP3" :P

but seriously, i amexcited, lol

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Chironu on 05-23-2004 at 02:14 AM

Omg it's still about 5 hours left and i'm already awake :P lol..

Hey ppl, How about MSN bugging right now? Isn't that gonna deliver a problem? Coz' MSN is bugging as h*ll..

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Gergith on 05-23-2004 at 02:28 AM

4 1/2!!! BWAHAWHAHHAHAHA im WIDE awake, 3am, HA! :-p (what an oddball time! :-p why?!)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by MC Inferno on 05-23-2004 at 02:47 AM

Its 10 to 4 here :D lol

Right, just thought, before I go to bed, i'd make a diapolgue on word for y'alll to have a look at.... sorta nblack comedy, kinda taking the piss out of ourselves :P

Please have a look at this, I want to be remembered here for something, but i have nothing to give (cept the TOGT™ but thats not very well known, lol) :P

Tra!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by bach_m on 05-23-2004 at 02:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno

Right, just thought, before I go to bed, i'd make a diapolgue on word for y'alll to have a look at.... sorta nblack comedy, kinda taking the piss out of ourselves

Please have a look at this, I want to be remembered here for something, but i have nothing to give (cept the TOGT™ but thats not very well known, lol)

thats quite a waste of time ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed by Patchou on 05-23-2004 at 03:07 AM

I'm currently working on it very hard... I'll post again in a couple of hours when everything will ahve been uploaded :)