Shoutbox

I'm Gutted. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I'm Gutted. (/showthread.php?tid=25734)

I'm Gutted. by MC Inferno on 05-23-2004 at 11:32 AM

I've waited a while for plus!3 and in the last 30 min's, and I'm gutted.

Quick emotion panel uses to much RAM and theefore, fucks everything up if I use it. My 300 custom emotions pretty much useless to me now.

When i use the word filter, MSN freezes, resultingin a "CTRL ALT + DLT" job :'(

I dont like the look of the new website (except for the plus moing every so often, thats boss).

Sounds keep defaulting back to MPEG2 when I want MPEG1.

Most of the new features I wont use, or can't use.

This isn't a post to have a go, or say "THANX ALOT KNOB HEAD" its jus me being very bitter about my disapointment. I'm thinking about uninstalling it, and getting Plus!2 again. Thankyou Patchou, Whilst I dont like this, many do, and you have used your time wisly making a great add-on for 99% of people (y)

RE: I'm Gutted. by Choli on 05-23-2004 at 12:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Sounds keep defaulting back to MPEG2 when I want MPEG1
change that and if plus changes again to mpeg2 that's because plus can't use mpeg1 to play sounds. there's nothing wrong with this. just use mpeg2.
quote:
I'm thinking about uninstalling it, and getting Plus!2 again.
:(

RE: I'm Gutted. by ayjay on 05-23-2004 at 12:08 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking about uninstalling it, and getting Plus!2 again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Dom passes out with shock*

RE: I'm Gutted. by MC Inferno on 05-23-2004 at 12:54 PM

quote:
Sounds keep defaulting back to MPEG2 when I want MPEG1

change that and if plus changes again to mpeg2 that's because plus can't use mpeg1 to play sounds. there's nothing wrong with this. just use mpeg2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, this doesnt work, MPEG1 works and MPEG2 doesnt, but after I lose MSN, itchange to MPEG1 again :(

As for going back to 2, I know its radical, but I'm seriouskly considering it.