Shoutbox

Command window doesn't support locate item directly - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Command window doesn't support locate item directly (/showthread.php?tid=25749)

Command window doesn't support locate item directly by roc on 05-23-2004 at 12:22 PM

I was indeed very glad to see the release of version 3. It's really a Great Job!

But I found that the command window doesn't support locate item directly:( When you press '/' key, the command window popup and list all the commands. But when you press some key, it doesn't locate the item begin with that character, and just close the window. So I still have to input all the command by myself or scroll the scrollbar to find the correct command... It's really inconvenience:( If it acts as code complete feature as VS or Delphi it would be great :D

Maybe our dear author would make the command auto complete perfect in next version.

Thanks for your great job!(l)(f)

RE: Command window doesn't support locate item directly by KeyStorm on 05-23-2004 at 12:24 PM

Just press Ctrl + [The character your command starts with]. :)

RE: Command window doesn't support locate item directly by Choli on 05-23-2004 at 12:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by roc
But when you press some key, it doesn't locate the item begin with that character,
Use the shourcut Ctrl + X , where X is the first letter of the command you're looking for ;)
RE: Command window doesn't support locate item directly by roc on 05-23-2004 at 12:31 PM

Oh! It works! l0l~~~~

Thanks a lot! I'm so sorry for that I haven't read the update and feature document through :)

Now I'm sure that Plus! 3 is perfect (f)