Shoutbox

MsgPlus! Community Tab - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: MsgPlus! Community Tab (/showthread.php?tid=25840)

MsgPlus! Community Tab by Pure_BY on 05-23-2004 at 10:15 PM

With the release of new version of MsgPlus.net, some links of MsgPlus! Community Tab are not working right, and it is not showing news!

And... Suggestion: put some kind of PM page to the tab :)

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by aNILEator on 05-23-2004 at 11:48 PM

very good ideas i thought they were updating this anyway i read that the admins and website designers are updating stuff throughout the week

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by WDZ on 05-24-2004 at 02:04 AM

Well, the tab is behaving perfectly... showing the "Unable to retrieve news" message. I haven't had time to adjust it for the new site yet...

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by banky on 05-24-2004 at 04:17 AM

i cant get the tab to install on my messenger it says select directory of your msn account  what do i do i hit the drop down thing and there is nothing there i hit add and nothing happened

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by CookieRevised on 05-24-2004 at 04:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wu_tang
i cant get the tab to install on my messenger it says select directory of your msn account  what do i do i hit the drop down thing and there is nothing there i hit add and nothing happened
As stated in many other threads, the "Plus! Community Tab Installer" works only in MSN Messenger 6.0.x !!!!

To create/use custom tabs (including the Plus!' one) use the the so called TabService from Daniel. With this you can add/remove whatever tab you like (including the Plus!' one) and you can add the custom games also. This service will work for Messenger 6.1 and 6.2 and possibly futur versions also.

read http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=20...d=192366#pid192366 for more questions and instructions on how to set it up...

Read the instructions both in that thread and on the helppages of the TabService before replying!!! Almost every possible question asked about it has been answered. If it doesn't work, then you proberly doing something wrong, so reread the instructions ;)

Don't reply to this thread about problems with the TabService as this thread isn't about that, use the given link instead!

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by WDZ on 05-24-2004 at 05:17 AM

All sections of the tab should be working again... there are probably still a few minor bugs I need to work out though...

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by Pure_BY on 05-24-2004 at 07:26 PM

yeah, its workin'!

Only old Download link (http://www.msgplus.net/?view=download) leads to main mage now :P

Btw... What about my suggestion to have somethin' for your PM's in Plus! tab, ah?

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by WDZ on 05-24-2004 at 08:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pure_BY
Only old Download link (http://www.msgplus.net/?view=download) leads to main mage now :P
Blah... I forgot about those links... they're updated now.

quote:
Btw... What about my suggestion to have somethin' for your PM's in Plus! tab, ah?
It already shows the number of unread PMs... what more do you want? :p You can simply click it and private.php opens... :-/
RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by Pure_BY on 05-24-2004 at 10:01 PM

You right, but i meant somethin' Latest-Forum-Posts-alike...

like:

Content Options:
[x] Latest Forum Posts
[ ] Latest Forum Threads
[ ] Newest MsgPlus! Plug-Ins
[x] Personal Messages

So that it will show the title of all the PM's in Inbox...

Maybe I am asking too much :$

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by WDZ on 05-25-2004 at 02:33 AM

Well, I suppose that could be done, but who else would use it? :p

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by Pure_BY on 05-25-2004 at 07:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Well, I suppose that could be done
:o)

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
who else would use it? :p
Dunno, this thread does not seem to be very populair :^)
Maybe make a poll or somethin' somewhere people will see it :^)
RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by MC Inferno on 05-25-2004 at 02:20 PM

I might, but I like it the way it is

RE: MsgPlus! Community Tab by Smethead on 05-25-2004 at 02:45 PM

As I don't get many PMs, I don't really need it