Shoutbox

[split] Computer is slow - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: [split] Computer is slow (/showthread.php?tid=25896)

RE: we are unable to sign you in the net manager service, 0x81000370 by shenali on 05-24-2004 at 08:40 AM

hey guys

me again with a bigger prob. my comp was acting really slow lately and then suddenly my programmes stopped working. including msn. and it says application failed to initialise and there was a warning sayin i have run out of hard disk space and now accessing virtual memory..  not a single programme is working .... please help me????

RE: we are unable to sign you in the net manager service, 0x81000370 by RebelSean on 05-24-2004 at 12:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shenali
hey guys

me again with a bigger prob. my comp was acting really slow lately and then suddenly my programmes stopped working. including msn. and it says application failed to initialise and there was a warning sayin i have run out of hard disk space and now accessing virtual memory..  not a single programme is working .... please help me????

Try defragmenting your computer, delete un-used programs, delete temporary internet files, and do  a disk clean up :D

RE: [split] Computer is slow by bach_m on 05-24-2004 at 12:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shenali
sayin i have run out of hard disk space and now accessing virtual memo

u have too much stored on your harddrive. u've run out of space. start by clearing your Cache (for IE, go to Tools>Internet Options>Delete Files>)

then go through your computer and UNINSTALL any programs you don't need any more. then go through any music or videos u might dl off the internet, and delete things you no longer use.