Shoutbox

Feature Request! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Feature Request! (/showthread.php?tid=26021)

Feature Request! by sykopat on 05-25-2004 at 05:34 PM

The new feature in plus! 3 which allow you to auto accept request is great, however it would be even greater if you could have separate settings for different requests. So that you for example could have people send you files when you are away, but not access your webcam when you have your girlfriend over or whatever... My logitech cam have a lens cover, but...

Also you should really have a separate section in the forum for requests like this. I'm sure you could get some good ideas from the community.

RE: Feature Request! by elliot on 05-25-2004 at 05:52 PM

I'd like to be able to auto accept files less than xMB.

RE: Feature Request! by sykopat on 05-25-2004 at 05:56 PM

Yes, that's a great idea. Some options for the different requests. What about being able to decide which people to accept what requests from?

RE: Feature Request! by brianjdupuis on 05-25-2004 at 05:58 PM

That has already been said in another forum sykopat, if you used the search in the forum it's already been discussed! I totally agree with you're idea though too, but I also thing it should be password protected soo if Lets say john was sending bob a file John would have to enter a password instead of how it is setup right now!

Search - Auto-Accept!

RE: Feature Request! by sykopat on 05-25-2004 at 06:09 PM

:P Ops, sorry about that. I guess a separate section for requests isn't such a bad idea.

Anyway let's hope for more advanced auto-accept soon.

Edit: Btw, great idea about the password. (Y)