Shoutbox

Not able to visit Who's Online [complete list] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Not able to visit Who's Online [complete list] (/showthread.php?tid=26044)

Not able to visit Who's Online [complete list] by Shadows_death69 on 05-25-2004 at 09:00 PM

I just went to see the complete list of whos logged in (I was bored). And it came up to a page that said Your not logged in and it had afew options (Forgotten password, register account) And it said that it could be because i'm banned from viewing it. But I am clearly logged in and there is no reason for me to be banned from it :S?

RE: Not able to visit Who's Online [complete list] by Tochjo on 05-25-2004 at 09:01 PM

It has been disabled to reduce server load.

RE: Not able to visit Who's Online [complete list] by JtMoney on 05-25-2004 at 09:02 PM

Chris disabled it ;-)

RE: Not able to visit Who's Online [complete list] by Shadows_death69 on 05-25-2004 at 09:21 PM

Oh, alright thanks Tochjo, JtMoney

RE: Not able to visit Who's Online [complete list] by WDZ on 05-26-2004 at 02:25 AM

O_o

The online page isn't going to hurt the server load... :rolleyes:

Looks like chris enabled it again.

RE: Not able to visit Who's Online [complete list] by surfichris on 05-26-2004 at 05:50 AM

I disabled it the night of release when i saw about 10 people refreshing the page.. forgot to re-enable it :rolleyes: