Shoutbox

notifications when set as busy don't work :( - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: notifications when set as busy don't work :( (/showthread.php?tid=26062)

notifications when set as busy don't work :( by Brisefer on 05-25-2004 at 11:11 PM

Hello,

Fisrt of all, many thanks for this great program.
Very good job. ;)

But it seems I have a problem with this option:
"Display notifications when my status is set to busy"
It does not work for me. When I am set as busy, I receive all the alerts but not when a contact login. :(

If I am set as busy, I never receive the login notifications.
I think I tried all the possibilities.

Could you help me?

Config: msn 6.2 - mp!3 - in french language.

RE: notifications when set as busy don't work :( by RebelSean on 05-25-2004 at 11:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Brisefer
If I am set as busy, I never receive the login notifications.
I think I tried all the possibilities.

After checking that option, did you restart your Msn Messenger?? If not try that ;-)
RE: notifications when set as busy don't work :( by Patchou on 05-25-2004 at 11:19 PM

If you mean the sign-in notification displayed by Messenger, that'S because Messenger Plus! doesn't control it. You can disable the Messenger sign-in notification and enable it back in the Messenger Plus! options if you want :)

RE: notifications when set as busy don't work :( by Brisefer on 05-25-2004 at 11:44 PM

I just would like to receive the login notifications all the time.

But when I am set as busy, I don't receive them. In all the others status I correctly receive them.

And I already restart msn many times, and rebooted my PC. :(

Ok, I found 1 way to have the login alert in busy status:
I need to use the personnal alerts by contact. I need to ask him an alert on each modification of status. And then I receive an alert when the contact login.

But I can't modify this setting for each contact. That take too much time. :(