Shoutbox

problems with MP!3 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: problems with MP!3 (/showthread.php?tid=26096)

problems with MP!3 by playa1 on 05-26-2004 at 12:25 PM

hey

i'm using MP!3 for few days. on that day i install it, everything is allright, but on the next day it doesn't work...

whats wrong?? can anybody help me?

ps: excuse my bad english, i'm an autrian boy :)

bye

RE: problems with MP!3 by Choli on 05-26-2004 at 12:30 PM

what do you mean with " but on the next day it doesn't work... "? Can you see the plus menu in messenger? Try to uninstall and install it again

RE: problems with MP!3 by playa1 on 05-26-2004 at 12:41 PM

yes i can see the Plus! menu, but all the fuctions doesn't work... i think thats the 3rd time i installed it

RE: problems with MP!3 by Choli on 05-26-2004 at 12:46 PM

do you get any error? can you access the preferences? what happens when you try to use a command (like /ping) ? what version of messenger do you have?

give us as much information as you can ;)

RE: problems with MP!3 by playa1 on 05-26-2004 at 01:02 PM

ok...

I've MSN Messenger 6.2 and Plus! 3.00.29

I never tried the command /ping, but other ones, if i used commands, there wasn't any error, but it just didn't work (for example /nick if often used) ... now everything is allright because i installed it today again.

and at the chat window there is this small sign from plus where i can use for example the function quick texts... on the next day this sign doesn't exist... and the other functions i also can't use.

:S

RE: problems with MP!3 by matty on 05-26-2004 at 01:07 PM

In the Main MSN Messenger window do this...

Plus! Menu > Preferences > Instant Messages > Enhance the formatting toolbar with Messenger Plus! Features

[Image: attachment.php?pid=251070]

RE: problems with MP!3 by playa1 on 05-26-2004 at 01:22 PM

ok thanks

RE: problems with MP!3 by playa1 on 05-27-2004 at 02:59 PM

today i started messenger... and msn plus didn't work again... all preferences are alright... but i can't use the functions or commands...

whats wrong??