Shoutbox

help me pls, the msgplus cant work with IE - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: help me pls, the msgplus cant work with IE (/showthread.php?tid=26149)

help me pls, the msgplus cant work with IE by cyrollin on 05-27-2004 at 03:51 AM

After I installed the messenger plus(the newest version 3.00.92), I always can't open the Internet Explorer with my OS WINDOWS XP.  I have tried to unintall the plus, and then the IE worked very well again.

How do I work out to make the msgplus work with my IE together.

Thanks for your help in advance.

msn messenger 6.2: chengyon@hotmail.com

RE: help me pls, the msgplus cant work with IE by leito on 05-27-2004 at 04:42 AM

That's weird!.... Plus! shouldn't (and I think it doesn't) mess up with IE.  Try to post more of your system or if there is any error or something, maybe we can help you better that way.

RE: help me pls, the msgplus cant work with IE by .blade// on 05-27-2004 at 05:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cyrollin
After I installed the messenger plus(the newest version 3.00.92), I always can't open the Internet Explorer with my OS WINDOWS XP.  I have tried to unintall the plus, and then the IE worked very well again.

How do I work out to make the msgplus work with my IE together.

Thanks for your help in advance.

msn messenger 6.2: chengyon@hotmail.com

It's most likely not Plus!, but it's possible it could be the sponsor program. Did you choose "Accep" on the prompt screen?
RE: help me pls, the msgplus cant work with IE by cyrollin on 05-28-2004 at 01:08 AM

thanks you all for prompt reply.

My IE does work very well without msgplus. But once the msgplus was installed, I can't run the IE as before, just a pop up window displaying an error to run the IE. After click the OK buttun on the window, there is nothing to happen.

Anybody has the same problem?  Is it the plus or my IE or my OS that is going wrong?

pls tell me this solution, thank u again

RE: help me pls, the msgplus cant work with IE by MoRiA on 05-28-2004 at 09:33 AM

I think gigablade77 has a point. If you installed the Sponsor Program (selecting "I agree...." in the installer) it may have caused IE to become unstable. It shouldn't have done but I never have trusted programs such as that ;)

RE: help me pls, the msgplus cant work with IE by cyrollin on 05-31-2004 at 12:58 AM

thanks for your suggestion. I tried to install only the plus without the sponsor program. At last i did it, now my IE is runing very well.

THNKS AGAIN