Shoutbox

Sorry to bring this up again - Sponsor Toolbar Problems - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Sorry to bring this up again - Sponsor Toolbar Problems (/showthread.php?tid=26168)

Sorry to bring this up again - Sponsor Toolbar Problems by valcandy on 05-27-2004 at 02:17 PM

I tried to follow Patchou's intructions in order to uninstall the Sponsor's Toolbar. However, it seems that when using MSN Plus! 3 it is slightly different.

I uninstalled the program. However, when I went to reinstall MSN Plus! 3 again, the toobar came back up with the program.

I am a bit confused as to how to get rid of the toolbar but keeping MSN Plus! 3 at the same time.

Can you help?*-)

RE: Sorry to bring this up again - Sponsor Toolbar Problems by RebelSean on 05-27-2004 at 02:19 PM

Wene you re-installed it did you allow sponsor's program to install again?

RE: Sorry to bring this up again - Sponsor Toolbar Problems by valcandy on 05-27-2004 at 02:21 PM

Er, I think so. lol
How do I reinstall it without the sponsor's program?

RE: Sorry to bring this up again - Sponsor Toolbar Problems by RebelSean on 05-27-2004 at 02:22 PM

Okay un-install msg plus!3 then re-install it and refuse to  let the sponsor program install with it.....You will stil get ALL features :D
EDIT: Look at screenshot check the SECOND option

RE: Sorry to bring this up again - Sponsor Toolbar Problems by valcandy on 05-27-2004 at 02:30 PM

Ah, I see. That is a bit strange! It lets you install the program if you refuse? Interesting...!
Thanks for your help. I shall try this out.

RE: Sorry to bring this up again - Sponsor Toolbar Problems by CookieRevised on 05-27-2004 at 03:52 PM

Yes, because
A) it's not a User Agreement or a License, it's a sponsor agreement :D
B) Patchou is a very kind man :banana:

;)

I hope you have fun with Messenger Plus! 3

PS: it's not MSN Plus, it's Messenger Plus (or MSG Plus if you like). MSN Plus is an entirly different program, made by Microsoft ;)