Shoutbox

Problem with custom names - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Problem with custom names (/showthread.php?tid=26444)

Problem with custom names by Shlap on 05-31-2004 at 12:41 PM

I have had a problem with the custom names, i don't even know if this is worth posting, but when i am talking to someone and they change their stats the message comes up at the top of the convo screen like Shlap might not reply because their stats is set to busy. Evryone with me? Good! When i have set up a custom name to a contact and when they change their stats the message says thier orginal name. As i said not very important but comething to improve on. :)

RE: Problem with custom names by Lost_Soul on 05-31-2004 at 08:38 PM

I'm curious what system specs you have seen this on, as it sounds like somethin similar to what i've seen with custom names changing. (granted what I seen was when i was actually changing the custom name, that I had problems... that thread is posted elsewhere on here)

RE: Problem with custom names by Shlap on 06-01-2004 at 09:39 AM

I found out why their name didn't change. If you have the convo screen open while you name your contact the *stats change message* at the top of the convo screen doesn't change their name untill you re-open it. Problem Solved;)

quote:
originally posted by Lost_Soul
that thread is posted elsewhere on here

It probably is I only had time to quickly type it up and send it before my mum pulled the phone plug