Shoutbox

webcam-feature - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: webcam-feature (/showthread.php?tid=26468)

webcam-feature by ydeee on 05-31-2004 at 07:17 PM

Hi,
i don't know if i can post this here but didn't knew where... my screenresolution is 1024x768 and i like to chat including webcam. With 2 people is "quiet ok" :s:s:s , but 3 is a horror... and this because the video is always next to the text. It would be a lot of easyer if we could put the video on top, there-under the chat. Or, maybe that we could make the total height-size of the send/receive + typing box equal to the height of the video-box. Right now the typing box is always under the video so you can't organise this compactly for more chatsessions simyltaniously... a hint for 3.00.921 ?? (means ASAP :d :d :d)

RE: webcam-feature by lhunath on 05-31-2004 at 07:26 PM

If I get this right, you're asking to move the webcam picture to a diffrent place? This isn't possible I'm afraid, it's built in MSN Messenger and we cannot change these kinds of things just like that. I recommend using a decent webcam chat program, just go to cnet downloads (www.download.com) and have a search there for "webcam" or "webcam chat" or something..

RE: webcam-feature by MC Inferno on 05-31-2004 at 07:26 PM

I dont think this can be done without making a seperate protocol. I think someone is doing this to mess about with the DP's, they might do this for ya.... :-/

RE: webcam-feature by Sk3tch on 05-31-2004 at 07:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
I dont think this can be done without making a seperate protocol. I think someone is doing this to mess about with the DP's, they might do this for ya.... :-/
I don't think its a protocal limitation, as lhunath said:
quote:
Originally posted by lhunath
it's built in MSN Messenger and we cannot change these kinds of things just like that