Shoutbox

About the site's translation... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: About the site's translation... (/showthread.php?tid=26517)

About the site's translation... by Chrono on 06-01-2004 at 04:56 PM

Do we have to put a link to sites in our language, or do we leave www.mess.be? Cause it doesnt make it clear if we have to leave mess.be AND search for sites, or just leave mess.be.

RE: About the site's translation... by Choli on 06-01-2004 at 05:04 PM

quote:
//This section allwos you to add your own links to Messenger related web site in your language
//It will help people find information on site they can understand. I would appreciate if you could take some time to find some good Messenger sites in your language
//Please do not add anything else but Messenger related web sites.
//You have to replace the default link1 values or remove them. If link1 is not in the file, the link section will be hidden from the site
//You can add up to 3 links (_link1_, _link2_, ...)

you have to search sites in your language (of course i think that if there isn't enough sites in your language (not in spanish, btw) you can leave mess.be, or use sites in a language similar to yours (like sites in spanish in the catalan translation))
RE: About the site's translation... by user17033 on 06-01-2004 at 05:12 PM

i removed the link to mess.be (because it isn't available in german) and did not add new links...

RE: RE: About the site's translation... by Tarry on 06-01-2004 at 05:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
(like sites in spanish in the catalan translation)

:o
Sites in Spanish in the Catalan translation... Haven't thought about it.

I only've put a link to ErezaTrans which has a patch that translates Messenger into Catalan.