Shoutbox

Audiator!! What happen!!??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Audiator!! What happen!!??? (/showthread.php?tid=26532)

Audiator!! What happen!!??? by jesusjasd on 06-01-2004 at 08:45 PM

hello Guys I get the new messenplus 3.00.92 And I download el The last auidator!! But i can see that this plugin doesnt work with the last version of plus¿?? Well I wanna know if this version work with 3.00.92 !!!

Thx!!  dont forget to breathe!!!

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by bach_m on 06-01-2004 at 08:46 PM

somebody set us up the bomb??

try rebooting the computer before u try to use the plugin. that worked for me

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by optimism_ on 06-02-2004 at 05:32 PM

It does work with msgplus 3

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by confuzed_soul_ on 06-03-2004 at 07:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by optimism_
It does work with msgplus 3

whacko's simpsons sounds
whacko's southpark quotes

i think are the ones that are causing problems with AUD 3 -- as soon as i remove them AUD works but as soon as i add em AUD  is gone!! HELP

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by stooge on 06-03-2004 at 10:23 PM

whacko's sounds are not audiator sounds. u should use whacko's soundpatcher

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by jesusjasd on 06-04-2004 at 11:17 AM

Hello!! well I remove the audiator!!! later Iistall again!! and doest workkkkkkkk!! Anybody can help me!!!!!! In the part of msn is not available!!!!! Look empty!! like I dont donwload nothing!!! Repeat I hape messenger 6.2 and audiator 3!!! Soo  hope that cu can help me!! see ya guys!!

RE: RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by confuzed_soul_ on 06-04-2004 at 01:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stooge
whacko's sounds are not audiator sounds. u should use whacko's soundpatcher

:$ i know that -- what i am saying is that i have used whacko's sounds and the soundpatcher and it does not work along with Audiator -- i can use either whackos or Audiator not both at the same as i use to with Plus 2.5  *-):^):(:$
RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by optimism_ on 06-06-2004 at 08:59 PM

that was a very early problem in audiator 1!
just upgrade audiator to v3, install whackos sound plugins and patch them

RE: RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by confuzed_soul_ on 06-07-2004 at 04:09 PM

quote:
that was a very early problem in audiator 1!
just upgrade audiator to v3, install whackos sound plugins and patch them

(N):many:8-):throwup: um i have the latest versions for all and i have done all of the above still no luck (N):$
RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by optimism_ on 06-08-2004 at 02:45 PM

Then it must be a problem with Whackos sound plugins, and i cant comment on them

RE: RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by confuzed_soul_ on 06-08-2004 at 05:46 PM

quote:
Then it must be a problem with Whackos sound plugins, and i cant comment on them

oh well this time i only have ur plug in -- it was there one day and the next day it was gone no other plugin is being used!:$
RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by MoRiA on 06-09-2004 at 01:41 PM

The main problem here is that we can't fix bugs, generally, if we can't replicate them on our computers. I have had no problems with it and neither did any of the beta testers so there isn't really anything optimism_ can do about it them...

RE: RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by confuzed_soul_ on 06-09-2004 at 01:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MoRiA
The main problem here is that we can't fix bugs, generally, if we can't replicate them on our computers. I have had no problems with it and neither did any of the beta testers so there isn't really anything optimism_ can do about it them...

ok this is what if did sofar -- i uninstalled everything -- then i installed 6.2 then plus 3.0 not the 2nd rel of 3.0094 i think the original 3.0 well what do u know --- aud 3 shows up on the plug ins list!!! i hope it stays this time!!!:o(Y)(6):o):o)[Image: throwpc.gif][Image: banana_flip.gif][Image: headbang.gif][Image: woot.gif]
RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by MoRiA on 06-10-2004 at 12:17 PM

If it doesn't; make sure you're running the latest version of Audiator, there were a few bugs in the previous release..

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by confuzed_soul_ on 06-17-2004 at 07:47 PM

ITs  gone again!! i dont know what i am doing. I use xp Prof. all the latest updates etc.  I installed 6.2 and aud 3 i downloaded it several times from the website just in case and installed it.  I did a test -- i logged in under my profile and it disapeard i logged out and logged in as the someone else and it was there.  SO i deleted my profile yesterday and redid it -- i was there but today it is GONE! :(

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by nighthawk_90214 on 07-02-2004 at 12:58 PM

ya when i go to the download site it says a buncha crap about some website company and i cand DOWNLOAD the audiator:(

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by Tochjo on 07-02-2004 at 01:42 PM

Currently, the Audiator website is being updated. The site should be available again in a few days. Please try again later :)

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by nighthawk_90214 on 07-02-2004 at 10:32 PM

oh... ok :-)

RE: Audiator!! What happen!!??? by optimism_ on 07-05-2004 at 08:56 PM

i do believe i said that in my nice and friendly "Under Construction" page, if you saw that. else you may have seen the apache default page, which also tells you pretty much what you wanted to know anyways =/