Shoutbox

Website Translation Testing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Website Translation Testing (/showthread.php?tid=26585)

Website Translation Testing by Tarry on 06-02-2004 at 07:44 PM

Is there any way to test the translation with the original website? I mean, see the original website with the translated texts... It'll be great to see the results, how does it look like, if "a text doesn't fit" ;), ...

If there's not a way I'll mail Patchou.
Thanks a lot!
Tarry

RE: Website Translation Testing by Choli on 06-02-2004 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou's mail
Send me your file after you've checked for syntax errors. Later this week I'll upload your work on the server so that you can see the result in the page and do the appropriate correction before it's released to the public. Once some translations will be final, I'll activate the new translated pages on the site. There is no actual dead-line, new translations will be added when received (and when approved, as always, testing is important :).

for now, you only have to worry about translating it. Then, when patchou uploads it, you'll see the result and will be albe to do the final changes ;)
RE: RE: Website Translation Testing by Tarry on 06-02-2004 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou's mail
Send me your file after you've checked for syntax errors. Later this week I'll upload your work on the server so that you can see the result in the page and do the appropriate correction before it's released to the public. Once some translations will be final, I'll activate the new translated pages on the site. There is no actual dead-line, new translations will be added when received (and when approved, as always, testing is important :).

for now, you only have to worry about translating it. Then, when patchou uploads it, you'll see the result and will be albe to do the final changes ;)

¬¬
I must learn how to read better!

;)