Shoutbox

How many people have u gone out with? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: How many people have u gone out with? (/showthread.php?tid=26644)

How many people have u gone out with? by Jimbo rules on 06-03-2004 at 05:34 PM

start counting everyone

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Stigmata on 06-03-2004 at 05:35 PM

from when?
since proper going out, or like 2 week things with babish girls :S

3 proper relationships

fuck loads of 2 week ones

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Maniac on 06-03-2004 at 06:57 PM

0? *walks away laughing at himself*

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by lhunath on 06-03-2004 at 07:03 PM

One.

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by matty on 06-03-2004 at 07:12 PM

1 serious

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by MC Inferno on 06-03-2004 at 07:17 PM

I'm a man that doesnt kiss and tell (H)

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by paperless on 06-03-2004 at 07:19 PM

10+12+69+355+5462+89-5997

Thats the number of people i've gone out with, a lot huh? ;)

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Maniac on 06-03-2004 at 08:40 PM

Wow.... that's almost as much as me :p

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by ^Snog on 06-03-2004 at 08:49 PM

4 ugh

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Chrono on 06-03-2004 at 08:57 PM

1 serious :P
a hell of a lot non-serious :P

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by dotNorma on 06-03-2004 at 09:14 PM

Not alot of serious relationships here :-/

About 9 or 10 people , My really only serious ones were Kelly and Kelly (Different people :tongue:) Went out with Kelly for like 2 months and other Kelly for like 3 months. The rest where bassiclly 1 month and under (n)

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Omar on 06-03-2004 at 11:22 PM

This is a dodgy thread...

Ok, serious? 4 times...

For fun/one night things, etc.... don't remember

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by wacky on 06-03-2004 at 11:54 PM

errr... 0! :gfdrin:

people dont want me.. I'm too weird for them :gfdrin:

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Garndell on 06-04-2004 at 12:13 AM

3 Smerious, several one nighters to 2 weekers

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Ginger on 06-04-2004 at 12:40 AM

dated WAY too many assholes
also dated a lot of people that couldnt take my hanging out wit my friends and doing weird things

had 3 serious relationships, 2 went to the shits and 1 is still currently going great :D

btw, WHY THE FUCK are you asking this?

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Varish on 06-04-2004 at 03:14 AM

Hmm......1 for 1 month, the other one i dont wont (been 3 months) but she wouldnt go :S. But Currently one real serios one. :D , that makes 3.

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by RebelSean on 06-04-2004 at 03:51 AM

Well..About 20+...Serious with C.J,Ashley, and Tosha ;-).... BTW wat is the point of this thread?

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by BooGhost on 06-04-2004 at 03:57 AM

mmmmmmmm seriuos one.......

not serious, why would i count them :-/

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by chris on 06-04-2004 at 05:01 AM

ummm 1-2 serious i cant really remmebr and then ummm the rest i just "messed around with" the rest of them:p

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Weyzza on 06-04-2004 at 05:27 AM

none :-/
but I'm happy with that :p

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by ipab on 06-04-2004 at 06:01 AM

2 ppl (serious relationships) an I am happy bout that:D:P

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by st0rm on 06-04-2004 at 06:06 AM

umm none serious unless u count the one tha lasted bout a month...thaz pretty serious for me ahha, an none serious (weekly, daily) would be abt 5 eheh

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by wj on 06-04-2004 at 07:20 AM

Want to with this one girl, but she just wants to be friends :-(

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by lhunath on 06-04-2004 at 11:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wj

Want to with this one girl, but she just wants to be friends :-(
:(
Though too many want to with my girl too :dodgy: who wants them to be just friends
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Ginger on 06-06-2004 at 03:16 AM

whats with ppl trying to steal other ppl's bf/gfs?

stupid idiots :blah:

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by leito on 06-06-2004 at 03:21 AM

0 seriuos.... I should meet wacky! ;)

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Ginger on 06-06-2004 at 03:22 AM

hehehe just wait till chrono gets to this thread..

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by doughboyy on 06-06-2004 at 04:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ClassroomDevil

hehehe just wait till chrono gets to this thread..

umm. he got to it already.
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=26...d=257440#pid257440

anyways, i havent had any atm but im trying to start up a serious one with this friend of mine even though it might screw up our friendship in the long run

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Vantage on 06-06-2004 at 05:00 AM

umm... I had about 6 g/f at the same time in Kindergarden :D, one in grade:  2,3,5,6,7,8

And yeah

RE: RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Guido on 06-06-2004 at 07:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
Not alot of serious relationships here :-/

About 9 or 10 people , My really only serious ones were Kelly and Kelly (Different people :tongue:) Went out with Kelly for like 2 months and other Kelly for like 3 months. The rest where bassiclly 1 month and under (n)

11 years old and 10 people?? :P
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by paperless on 06-06-2004 at 10:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
Maybe his real age isn't 11 or the chicks really think he's the best..[Image: cownana.gif]
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Pr0xY on 06-06-2004 at 06:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
I'm a man that doesnt kiss and tell (H)
Thats true, but only if you brage about it.  Someone asked me, so I'll tell them :P

Well I've had 1 kind of serious and god only knows how many 1 nighters--1 weekers I've had.

quote:
Originally posted by PT_KiD
quote:
Originally posted by Guido
Maybe his real age isn't 11 or the chicks really think he's the best..[Image: cownana.gif]
Or maybe he just has a really big :spam:

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by saralk on 06-06-2004 at 06:56 PM

or maybe he is a) lying to look big or b) 11 'peck on the cheek, and dates in the playgroun' relationships

ive had one that lasted for 1 month, and about 4 shorter ones, and i had one which was going well, but my then friend pulled her behind my back :-@

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Ginger on 06-06-2004 at 07:00 PM

awkward situation :

one of my best friends bf's is flirting wit me, advice please?

i hate ppl who cheat and steal other ppl's gf/bfs

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by lhunath on 06-06-2004 at 07:21 PM

quote:
awkward situation :

one of my best friends bf's is flirting wit me, advice please?

i hate ppl who cheat and steal other ppl's gf/bfs
whatever you do.. don't give him a reason to think you like it
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by user27089 on 06-06-2004 at 07:26 PM

wat was the question O_o

ummm lots

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Ginger on 06-06-2004 at 07:26 PM

i already told him to go fuck a dog

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by user27089 on 06-06-2004 at 07:28 PM

quote:
umm hows bout you tell your freind ?!?!?!
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by st0rm on 06-07-2004 at 05:58 AM

then her frend will be all like "whoooa choo tryin to steal my boy bitch"
an she'll be like "nah man! hes tryin to steal me"
an the frend will be all "man i dun believe u"
an then theres a fite

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by stonesour on 06-07-2004 at 06:16 AM

2 serious ones, one pissy 2 week thing, and then theres this girl I really like now, and I'm getting ready to pop the question...

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Blair on 06-07-2004 at 07:46 AM

One serious, 6 months and still goin fine:D

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by lhunath on 06-07-2004 at 10:04 AM

quote:
Talk to him, don't screw at him, and ask him what he's trying to do and what he wants, why he's flirting with you and what he's trying to acheive with it.
Then make him understand u don't like him and u wouldn't do that to ur friend anyway, that there's no chance in hell he'll be able to change ur mind and that -for his' sake- he should sort his emotions out cuz he's gonna hurt himself badly. Plus tell him to, if he cares for you or for your friend, he'll stop this, because it's hurting you two.
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Wabz on 06-07-2004 at 01:01 PM

A canny few. 

Depends what you mean by serious though.  I've been out with people for a few months at a time.  But girls are girls and I'm only young and theres soooo much choice

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Ginger on 06-12-2004 at 09:13 PM

my friend broke up wit her bf, cus hes an ass and ended up cheatin on her with sumone else, which was what he was trying to do wit me

thankfully i never have to see him again :D

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Kryptonate on 06-12-2004 at 09:57 PM

1 serious, and it's still going on :)

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by MC Inferno on 06-12-2004 at 10:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lhunath
quote:
Talk to him, don't screw at him, and ask him what he's trying to do and what he wants, why he's flirting with you and what he's trying to acheive with it.
Then make him understand u don't like him and u wouldn't do that to ur friend anyway, that there's no chance in hell he'll be able to change ur mind and that -for his' sake- he should sort his emotions out cuz he's gonna hurt himself badly. Plus tell him to, if he cares for you or for your friend, he'll stop this, because it's hurting you two.

If only life was so simple eh?
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Concord Dawn on 06-13-2004 at 07:36 AM

You know how many word there are in the English language? That minus 400,000 equals the number of relationships I've had.

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by azn angel on 06-14-2004 at 05:28 AM

around five...2 not serious..stupid bastards....ANYWAYS
one guy asked me out jus the other day hes in yr 12 im in yr 9 (2 years older than me)...dun know what 2 sae, i wana like trial it 4 a week but how do u ask that?!? and plus hes in the middle of serious examz i dun wana fuck it up 4 him..*sigh* oh well, il probably say yes

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Ginger on 06-14-2004 at 10:01 PM

say yes to him and at least try it for a while, it could work ot for you two

if there is sumthing seriously wrong wit him jus end it..

* Ginger hopin hes not one of those creepy older guys that stalk you

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by azn angel on 06-17-2004 at 08:58 AM

i said yes...and i dun like him that much buh he loves me so i dun wana break up with him:(:( oh well..

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Pyroteq on 06-17-2004 at 10:46 AM

Heaps and heaps of 1 night - 2weekers that i cant count, probly four serious and a few that lasted a good two or three months....Single atm but im fed up the girl i like flirts with me and sits next to me in class all the time, calls me and i like her but then yesterday she goes and tells me she likes this guy, and i hate him which dosnt help and he likes her so they'll hook up n yeh...Advice?

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by lhunath on 06-17-2004 at 03:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by azn angel
ut how do u ask that?!? and plus hes in the middle of serious examz i dun wana fuck it up 4 him..*sigh* oh well,
I don't think he can love you quite yet..
Love is only possible if both people feel it, if there is even the slightest doubt present then there is no love. Trust.
And he says he loves you because he's afraid to loose you. It's faulse and you cannot allow reasons like that to mess with your life.. You said you don't like him too much. Please, end it. Before the situation gets a mess and you'll end up or he'll end up crying on ur/his bed. Anyway, I hate teen love. Bleh, if only people didn't say I love you until they did and didn't feel like having Gfs/Bfs is a competition.. of popularity for example or self confirmation.
* lhunath stops nagging.

quote:
but im fed up the girl i like flirts with me and sits next to me in class all the time, calls me and i like her but then yesterday she goes and tells me she likes this guy, and i hate him which dosnt help and he likes her so they'll hook up n yeh...Advice?
Tell her what you feel and have a good conversation with her, let your feelings out towards her but stay real. Don't exagerate, and make sure that, before you do, you at least, know yourself, what you feel. For real. If she decides to give the other guy a try, then let it phase you. Don't let emotions suck you up.
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by insane_in_thebrain on 06-18-2004 at 08:11 AM

only 1,last summer

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Pyroteq on 06-19-2004 at 11:04 AM

Ok, more advice plz thanks to lhunath for ur advice on my last post, now shes going out with him so what do i do, tell her how i feal and be friends? Be the guy who's always there for her and hopefully benefits at the end? or do i just back off..?

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by insane_in_thebrain on 06-20-2004 at 05:55 AM

hey maybe u guys can give me some advice..
theres this really cute guy that comes into my work every now and then,and he seems really nice,except i dont have the courage to go up to him and make a conversation:|
any words of wisdom or w/e?

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Pyroteq on 06-20-2004 at 10:19 AM

what do you do for work?

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by azn angel on 06-20-2004 at 11:56 AM

start smiling at him and take it frm there
yeh i broke up with him, and im glad, he's kinda weird
IM SINGLE woot!:P lol

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Pyroteq on 06-20-2004 at 12:52 PM

Ok, more advice plz thanks to lhunath for ur advice on my last post, now shes going out with him so what do i do, tell her how i feal and be friends? Be the guy who's always there for her and hopefully benefits at the end? or do i just back off..?

C'mon sum1 help wid mine!! times running out! lol

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by lylesback2 on 06-20-2004 at 09:09 PM

im a male-whore, so half of toronto... 4 :lol:

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Ginger on 06-21-2004 at 12:38 AM

lhunath u make everything SOUND so easy, but it really isnt

and i never say the word love, it just fucks things up

RE: RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Vantage on 06-21-2004 at 03:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
Heaps and heaps of 1 night - 2weekers that i cant count, probly four serious and a few that lasted a good two or three months....Single atm but im fed up the girl i like flirts with me and sits next to me in class all the time, calls me and i like her but then yesterday she goes and tells me she likes this guy, and i hate him which dosnt help and he likes her so they'll hook up n yeh...Advice?

I suggest this to most people, im thinking of writting a book on it. Throw A Rock at His Head , its the best advice anyone can give you man, either that or He gets her :P.....nah, just be calm and cool and pop the question even if something saying "no" just take you shot at it, you've got nothing to lose and everything to prove
RE: How many people have u gone out with? by blindrider4 on 06-21-2004 at 03:40 AM

One and I love her more then, well Plus!, now thats love.

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by azn angel on 06-21-2004 at 08:35 AM

I wouldnt tell her, just be her friend, when u completly feel that its ok, tell her otherwise dont, and when they break up she will have u and b forever greatful and fall in love remmeber:
u never know what u have until it's gone

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Pyroteq on 06-21-2004 at 11:24 AM

thanx azn angel...

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by PuNkEyMoNkEy on 07-10-2004 at 02:40 AM

3>.<

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Vantage on 07-10-2004 at 02:41 AM

Wish me luck om going for one tomorow :D

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by unknown2u on 07-13-2004 at 09:21 AM

Ummm 2 serious, but I did loose my virginity to a threesome! :P

Note: It's 1:23AM, and I am the only one in the house. Why am I hearing singing? :S

RE: How many people have u gone out with? by Johnny_Mac on 07-13-2004 at 11:53 PM

Finally, an excuse to close! :refuck:

Nah, seriously. Please remember to keep threads kinda clean, theres kids about.

Thanking you. :D