Shoutbox

List of all plugins - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: List of all plugins (/showthread.php?tid=26845)

List of all plugins by stonesour on 06-06-2004 at 06:29 PM

Could everyone here please list all the plugins posted in the Plug-Ins category they know of?

I've spent awhile searching through here, but it seems like the majority of it is all requests for stuff, making the actual plugins hard to find.

I think I will request to WDZ that he make a Plug-Ins chat category, and a Plug-Ins submition category....

-Stuffplug
-Send Email
-Qt Plugin
-X Fader
-StatusSaver

RE: List of all plugins by Choli on 06-06-2004 at 06:39 PM

http://plugins.msgplus.net

^^ there you can find nearly all the plugins ;) (at least there there are the most interesting ones)

RE: List of all plugins by Stigmata on 06-06-2004 at 06:42 PM

Stuffplug by DJMystic
StuffPlug v2.0 Next-Generation
Window Closed Alert
XFade V1.0 By Finn
Whacko's Simpsons Sounds
Whacko's Southpark Qoutes
NowPlaying v2.0 by DJMystic && Lareamond
NickTemplate
All Your Base
Sample in C
Plugin Reloader
Audiator
Message Colourer
Mike's l33tificator
Sample in VB6
Jutx Quick Texts 2
Song2Nick Plugin
Sound Sample Plugin in VB
Plastic Smile Songs
My Song
Windows Properties
FRuStrAtion
Latest News
Arrange Windows
Silly thing
Silly thing 2
flood the bitch
flood the bitch good

RE: List of all plugins by Choli on 06-06-2004 at 06:55 PM

and also the hoper by Mnjul, the Sample in VB.net, etc... there are lots... I think it's useles enumerate all them here :P

RE: List of all plugins by dotNorma on 06-06-2004 at 06:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jackass_wanabe
flood the bitch
flood the bitch good

What the heck? :-/ I dont remember those :dodgy:

Anyway , Most of them are at plugins.msgplus.net
RE: List of all plugins by stonesour on 06-06-2004 at 06:58 PM

Actually, a lot of them arn't at plugins.msgplus.net that's why I'm trying to get a list of them here. Theres only 40-some plugins at the msgplus plugins directory.

RE: List of all plugins by Dempsey on 06-06-2004 at 07:02 PM

Screenshot Sender :p

RE: List of all plugins by CookieRevised on 06-06-2004 at 07:16 PM

At least give the version numbers (plugins are updated once in a while), the creators (some plugins with the same name have different creators) and the links to the threads (so, you can actualy find out some info about it) if you're going to list them, because this is rather useless :D

In short, give a full and detailed (!!!) list of the plugins, otherwise this will only add in the confusion and you'd be better of not listing them...

RE: List of all plugins by weirdal27 on 06-06-2004 at 07:28 PM

why dont we make 1 topic, make it a sticky, and if you make a plugin, you an post it in that topic
and the creater of the thread can list ALL of them in the first post with a link

I have wanted this for a long time, because most plugins arnt listed in the plugins directory

RE: List of all plugins by Choli on 06-06-2004 at 08:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by weirdal27
why dont we make 1 topic, make it a sticky, and if you make a plugin, you an post it in that topic
and the creater of the thread can list ALL of them in the first post with a link

in http://plugins.msgplus.net/ there's a text at the right that says:
quote:
Submit a plugin
If you've done a plugin that's not in the database, e-mail it to mplus@fraisie.net to get it listed.
Developers should notify Fraisie if they want their plugins be in the database. If they don't, and only post their plugins in the plugins section... well... less people would use them :P
RE: List of all plugins by CookieRevised on 06-06-2004 at 08:21 PM

Indeed, and that is the big "problem"....

weirdal27, even if you make it something like a constantly updated sticky thread, many plugin-makers wont bother to post it there or make a request... They can indeed already do that by doing what Choli said. But as you can see, not everybody does it.

I too have find it a pitty that the plugins-database isn't updated like it should. But to make it like it should, it is almost like a full-time job, because you need to check every post/update/etc... in the plugins-forum (because the plugin-makers don't bother reporting their updates to the official plugin-database)

The big problem is that most people will create new threads for every update they do to their plugin, so you can't pinpoint a thread and saying "that's the thread for that plugin". Also requests, talk, etc. about plugins are all in the same forum. And as such, many info/updates/plugins/etc. are lost within the forest of threads...

Also, not all plugin-makers make decent readme/instructions/installers and that's also part of the problem, because "n00b" people sometimes have a hard time in doing/installing/using stuff. And as all the info is scattered around the plugin-forum it is very hard for those people to find anything of usefull info...

So to keep track of everything, you need to constantly monitor and adapt the database yourself. And believe me, it takes heaps of time and tons of effort ;)