Shoutbox

VIDEO HELP!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: VIDEO HELP!!! (/showthread.php?tid=26892)

VIDEO HELP!!! by aNILEator on 06-07-2004 at 08:27 PM

i am in desperate need of help my WMV files have all developed an errory thing (half grey/black and white) please i've searched google for an answer with no luck and this is really pissing me off. please see the attached image to see my problem

[Image: attachment.php?pid=260128]

RE: VIDEO HELP!!! by Mike on 06-07-2004 at 08:47 PM

You made two posts...
Please delete one of them :)
Back on topic...
Did you try using another program?

RE: VIDEO HELP!!! by Choli on 06-07-2004 at 09:25 PM

It seems a codec problem. Try to reinstall them (the codecs)

RE: VIDEO HELP!!! by aNILEator on 06-08-2004 at 06:13 AM

apologies for the double posting or whatever i had all the MAX SERVER LOAD stuff and i had MYIE2 set to refresh until it got through it obviously got through twice

RE: VIDEO HELP!!! by Blair on 06-08-2004 at 07:43 AM

if ure using windows media player try goin to Tools > Options > Performance and then change the video acceleration, apply and then put the acceleration back up 2 the max and hit ok. Dont know why but when i have problems with video going blurry etc it seems 2 fix it ^o). But as Choli said, most likely codecs.

RE: VIDEO HELP!!! by aNILEator on 06-08-2004 at 04:27 PM

it only happened when my mate downloaded a dodgey video from k-lite. how do i uninstall all my codecs and then reinstall them? i uninstalled the K-lite mega codec pack and installed 1.02 on top hasn't resolved it

(OFF TOPIC - WOOO found way of connecting to my internet without using the AOL web browser thank fuck)

*EDIT* ok very strange the acceleration thing appears to have done the trick even though it was already on best, i clicked restore default settings and it worked, i checked the config and it was exactly the same after i clicked restore as to what it was before.:S^o) oh well:^)