Shoutbox

Need your comments, as always - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Need your comments, as always (/showthread.php?tid=26972)

Need your comments, as always by Patchou on 06-09-2004 at 07:13 PM

Hello everyone,

if you're happy with Messenger Plus! 3, it's time to let other people know about it :). If you have 2 minutes to spare, please go to the following site and post your comments.

http://download.com.com/3302-2150_4-10293891.html

Thank you,
Patchou

RE: Need your comments, as always by Tochjo on 06-09-2004 at 07:51 PM

Your wish is our command ;)
I filled it in when Plus! 3.00.92 appeared, but I'll do it again :)

RE: Need your comments, as always by Chrono on 06-09-2004 at 08:54 PM

its somehow annoying to fill it up againand again... cant u do something about it so they wont reset the page every time a new version is released?

i left a message as ever :)

RE: Need your comments, as always by reisyboy on 06-09-2004 at 09:15 PM

hehehe, time to bump the product up lol :).

RE: Need your comments, as always by RebelSean on 06-09-2004 at 09:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Hello everyone,

if you're happy with Messenger Plus! 3, it's time to let other people know about it :). If you have 2 minutes to spare, please go to the following site and post your comments.

http://download.com.com/3302-2150_4-10293891.html

Thank you,
Patchou

Done man!!  ;-)
It was submitted or something lol and is going to be reviewed or some chit lol...But I posted it.....:d
RE: Need your comments, as always by MC Inferno on 06-09-2004 at 09:34 PM

I'm on my way :D

RE: Need your comments, as always by Fredzz on 06-10-2004 at 11:45 AM

ive done it..anyway.. not too many rates..its 33% down,because the two guys voted 0,0,0 and talked about hijacking and adware...they dont know how to read..and then they vote wrong dammit :S

RE: Need your comments, as always by Millenium_edition on 06-10-2004 at 01:14 PM

isn't that like begging for good comments =/
if you ask all good people you know to post good comments, bad comments will count less - that's actually cheating.

RE: Need your comments, as always by Tochjo on 06-10-2004 at 01:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
if you ask all good people you know to post good comments, bad comments will count less - that's actually cheating.
Bad comments are in this case almost just plain wrong. There is no forced adware, no spyware etc.
RE: Need your comments, as always by Millenium_edition on 06-10-2004 at 01:41 PM

So is the same with GM, "I can't find this", "there is no help", "it gives me a bug so it's o so bad" - noobs exist, that's all!

RE: Need your comments, as always by Tochjo on 06-10-2004 at 01:46 PM

Then it's our good right to post our comments :)

RE: Need your comments, as always by Concord Dawn on 06-10-2004 at 01:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
So is the same with GM, "I can't find this", "there is no help", "it gives me a bug so it's o so bad" - noobs exist, that's all!

Then they should try asking someone to help them, my friend asked me why Messenger Plus! installed spyware and I told him how to remove it and install it without the sponsor program. I even converted my computer guy :D.
RE: Need your comments, as always by reisyboy on 06-10-2004 at 02:09 PM

Well put it like this the bad post will be cancelled out if enough good posts are posted. :-)..... so come on guys lol ;)

RE: Need your comments, as always by Patchou on 06-10-2004 at 05:57 PM

That's not cheating at all. That's just reminding people who like the software to post. People generally don't say when they like a product, but they do talk about it when they don't. That's a marketing known fact.

Please Millenium, try to not be so negative on this forum, that's no helping anybody. You're just playing the role of Theo, which was also from msnfanatic btw.

RE: Need your comments, as always by Fredzz on 06-10-2004 at 06:01 PM

well they shouldnt had the right to comment on plus if they didnt even tested it right..  8-)

RE: Need your comments, as always by Millenium_edition on 06-10-2004 at 06:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Please Millenium, try to not be so negative on this forum, that's no helping anybody. You're just playing the role of Theo, which was also from msnfanatic btw.
just tell me if you want me to leave ;)
RE: Need your comments, as always by Varish on 06-10-2004 at 06:09 PM

Agreed..And Done. :D

RE: Need your comments, as always by GiantSpider on 06-10-2004 at 06:10 PM

Stupid download.com
Takes forever to register

RE: Need your comments, as always by Patchou on 06-10-2004 at 06:33 PM

quote:
just tell me if you want me to leave
I don't. I'm just counting on you to do something else than reply this kind of stuff to all my posts.
RE: Need your comments, as always by Millenium_edition on 06-10-2004 at 06:47 PM

yeah ok i'll try to stop. if you feel offended, just delete the post, i'll be pissed but you shouldn't notice that ;)

RE: Need your comments, as always by Patchou on 06-10-2004 at 06:52 PM

I really dont want to start deleting your post, that wouldn't help the situation :). Thank you for considering my request.

RE: Need your comments, as always by Choli on 06-10-2004 at 07:10 PM

Done, Patch!. good work!