Shoutbox

Help With Uninstall - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help With Uninstall (/showthread.php?tid=26977)

Help With Uninstall by storm_recon on 06-09-2004 at 09:27 PM

Hey,

When I Installed MessengerPlus I installed it to my desktop...

Now When I Want To Uninstall it (My Mom Doesnt Like It) Its Not In The Add//Remmove Programs....

HELP PLEASE!!:|

RE: Help With Uninstall by Tochjo on 06-10-2004 at 12:46 PM

I do not understand what you mean by 'I installed it to the desktop'. Did you make a folder with the program files there? Or did some shortcuts show up?

If the last is true, just uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 (it is in the add/programs list exactly as that) and reinstall it again without the sponsor program.

If you just see the setup icon (and haven't installed Plus!), just install it and delete the installation file :)

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

RE: Help With Uninstall by Concord Dawn on 06-10-2004 at 04:32 PM

I think what he means is his desktop computer, but I don't understand how Messenger Plus! would not be in your Add/Remove Programs....

RE: Help With Uninstall by Vazza on 06-10-2004 at 05:58 PM

What OS are you using? If Windows 98, look here.

RE: Help With Uninstall by AJR on 06-12-2004 at 09:40 AM

maybe when it was installing it didnt install all the files.. did u have any problems with msn plus when u did use it, like missing images etc.

RE: Help With Uninstall by Mnjul on 06-12-2004 at 09:42 AM

If you installed Plus! using "limited-user permission" installation mode, the uninstall entry is in Start Menu\Programs. :)

RE: Help With Uninstall by Val on 06-12-2004 at 03:56 PM

you should ask patchou mabye he/she knows but i sogest not to delet any thing cuze it cloud never be abil to uninstal again