Shoutbox

tip for adding emos to plus panels faster - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: tip for adding emos to plus panels faster (/showthread.php?tid=27001)

tip for adding emos to plus panels faster by Fredzz on 06-10-2004 at 11:39 AM

well i think the title says it all.. :p
ALT+A will do the same thing as ADD. i know lot of people knows that but i bet this could be useful to someone at least :P.. so u just press an emo and then alt+a and it will be added to the choosen panel..then u just need to move the cursor a little to the side and click on it and ALT+a.. ive added alot of them in a few seconds(A)

RE: tip for adding emos to plus panels faster by Tochjo on 06-10-2004 at 01:15 PM

Note: This may not work for all languages, because of the translation of the word Add. You can press Alt to see what letter gets underlined; that's the letter you have to press.

RE: RE: tip for adding emos to plus panels faster by Fredzz on 06-10-2004 at 05:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
Note: This may not work for all languages, because of the translation of the word Add. You can press Alt to see what letter gets underlined; that's the letter you have to press.

true (H)
RE: tip for adding emos to plus panels faster by Phrive on 06-12-2004 at 08:46 AM

cool, thats a useful command and im using english so i have no problems!