Shoutbox

Request: pop-up log menu modification... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Request: pop-up log menu modification... (/showthread.php?tid=27007)

Request: pop-up log menu modification... by al2002 on 06-10-2004 at 01:52 PM

I dont post here often and sorry if this idea has already been mentioned, but how about changing the contacts right cick menu option of "View chat log" and make it a menu that expands to Year, and then through that menu, months, to save having to manually navigate through the My Chat Logs folder?

October
e.g - Contact > View Chat Log > 2003 > November
                                                                December

Just a thought and like i said, i haven't searched the forums so sorry if its been mentioned a lot!:$

RE: Request: pop-up log menu modification... by Millenium_edition on 06-10-2004 at 01:59 PM

it's a great idea, no need to be ashamed! ;)

RE: Request: pop-up log menu modification... by toddy on 06-10-2004 at 02:05 PM

yeh i agree, its sounds a great idea

RE: Request: pop-up log menu modification... by xaggeration on 06-11-2004 at 12:19 AM

I like it. If you've been chatting, and logging it for a very long time, this would be a very helpfull feature.  Don't be bashfull in posting an idea.  Never know if its a good idea untill you ask:). Which I think this one was.(Y)

RE: Request: pop-up log menu modification... by Concord Dawn on 06-11-2004 at 02:05 AM

What about also changing the email of the contact to your custom name, if applicable. This would make things easier because that way I don't have to remember everyone's email.

RE: Request: pop-up log menu modification... by ceramic_spider on 06-11-2004 at 02:23 AM

but then what if you changed their custom name?
Do you mean the log file or the menu?

RE: Request: pop-up log menu modification... by lylesback2 on 06-11-2004 at 04:06 AM

hmm maybe a drop down list in "Contact Info" with the months :P great idea man...

RE: Request: pop-up log menu modification... by Phrive on 06-12-2004 at 12:23 PM

good idea if someone created it i would have it!