Shoutbox

VB 6 Erro :S - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: VB 6 Erro :S (/showthread.php?tid=27061)

VB 6 Erro :S by conless on 06-11-2004 at 08:54 PM

Hey wassup. I wanna know if anyone has gotten this thing that I cant get trhu. Whenever I try to open any file in Visual basic (even ones that I used to open normal before) when its loading I get this "Attachment down there" Object library not registered. What is that? then when I try to go to object to see my form. it closes on me. tell me vb has caused an error and will now close.

This is driving me crazy. someone help me with this plz.
Thanks

RE: VB 6 Erro :S by Choli on 06-11-2004 at 10:33 PM

It seems to me that there's some problems with the DLLs that VB uses. Have you tried to reinstall it?

RE: VB 6 Erro :S by Vantage on 06-11-2004 at 10:39 PM

It Has to be Something with .dll's re-install it or try running the Instaling thing again

RE: VB 6 Erro :S by conless on 06-12-2004 at 12:53 AM

I unistalled, reinstalled, repaired, overwrote, removed, etc. I did everything I can do with it and I cant get it to work. The files I am trying to open I created them with the same program on the same computer and its not only these files, its every file I open.
Its very odd that this is happening, never seen this before. went to the MSDN library to see if I can find some help there and nope, nothing. any more suggestions. I need to fix this thing!.
Help me with anything, thx

RE: VB 6 Erro :S by conless on 06-12-2004 at 05:19 AM

nobody has an idea, whats going on with my VB?

RE: VB 6 Erro :S by Dempsey on 06-14-2004 at 10:10 AM

have u isnatlled any addins, like vbAdvance or anything?

RE: VB 6 Erro :S by Stigmata on 06-14-2004 at 11:02 AM

get the vb run times :)

RE: VB 6 Erro :S by Choli on 06-14-2004 at 11:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jackass_wanabe
get the vb run times :)
they're installed automatically when you install VB, so that isn't the problem ('cause he's reinstalled VB several times)
RE: VB 6 Erro :S by fluffy_lobster on 06-14-2004 at 02:42 PM

may i ask if you're sure it's a legit copy of vb? (a)  If it isn't, that's probably your problem :gfdrin:

if it is, maybe there's something corrupt on the cd itself - in which case you can contact microsoft, mail the cd to them and they'll mail your a fresh one back free