Shoutbox

Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection (/showthread.php?tid=27307)

Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection by Brigitte on 06-16-2004 at 07:01 PM

Hello,

I have just updated to Messenger Plus 3.01.94 and since then, the boss protection doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Is there something special to do to make it work?

Thank you for your help

Bye
Brigitte

RE: Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection by Cartox on 06-16-2004 at 07:10 PM

maybe you didn't activate the boss protection yet
go to Plus!>>preferences>>Privacy protection
then check enable boss protection

edit: also check your shortcuts:)

RE: Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection by Brigitte on 06-16-2004 at 07:20 PM

Yes, the boss protection was activated because it worked fine before the update.

I tried to deactivate it, quiting and signing in msn then reactivating it.... nothing worked

Brigitte

RE: Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection by Vilkku on 06-16-2004 at 08:37 PM

Try to have it activated, shut down MSN and open it again. That works for me.

RE: Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection by ceramic_spider on 06-16-2004 at 10:00 PM

What Shortcut do you have set for boss protection?  I know some older keyboards won't let you press certain key combinations down at the same time.

RE: Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection by toddy on 06-16-2004 at 10:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ceramic_spider
What Shortcut do you have set for boss protection?  I know some older keyboards won't let you press certain key combinations down at the same time.

like what ??? i have never heard of keyboards not allowing you to press certain combinations

RE: Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection by ceramic_spider on 06-17-2004 at 01:16 AM

My friend has an old keyboard that when he plays counterstrike he can't press w+ctrl+space for a crouch jump.

And on one of my old keyboards when i play jedi knights 3 i can't press w+space+e

RE: Messenger Plus 3 and the Boss Protection by Brigitte on 06-17-2004 at 01:25 PM

Thanks Vilkku!!!

I exited Messenger and the boss protection works... :o)

Thank you

Brigitte