Shoutbox

Several Problems.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Several Problems.. (/showthread.php?tid=27372)

Several Problems.. by BluexDreams on 06-18-2004 at 12:13 PM

I've been having some troubles with Plus 3! I'm not sure if it's from my Msn, or there are some bugs are not fixed yet.

First,it doesn't show the come back msg if the msn is locked.

Second, sometimes the timings get mixed up in the event log file, like it's 11:03 Pm then it shows 2:56 Pm

Third, The event log thingy stays plain in windows messenger, no logs no nothing.And also in windows messenger, it doesn't shows The contact information.

At last, the Msn started to act weird after installing Plus 3! It kept on signing out by it's self and stuff like that.

So, is any of this normal or something? And this has been going on with my friend too.

RE: Several Problems.. by Menthix on 06-18-2004 at 12:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BluexDreams
Msn started to act weird after installing Plus 3! It kept on signing out by it's self
This is not a problem cuased by Plus!, many people without Plus! have the same problem, i could give you a link to another forum about this, but it's in Dutch.

Which version of MSN do you have? You can check that by going to "Help" > "About MSN Messenger" in the menubar of MSN. IF it doesn't say 6.2.0137 the go to http://messenger.msn.com and download the latest version. I don't know if this really is the solution, but i had the problem myself, but didn't have it anymore since i updated yesterday.
RE: Several Problems.. by Choli on 06-18-2004 at 12:22 PM

Can you tell us the versions of Windows, Windows Messenger, MSN Messenger and Messneger Plus! that you're using? And do you use SmileyCentral?

Note that Windows Messenger has to be started before MSN Messenger in order Plus! works correctly with both. Also, if you save events of both Messengers in the same file, the times may be mixed.

RE: Several Problems.. by BluexDreams on 06-18-2004 at 12:29 PM

I use 6.2.0133,my friend uses 6.1.0211. And The Msn Plus that we have is 3.01.94.
And no, we don't use SmielyCentral.

And the Windows Messenger is windowz msn 4.7.

So I am supposed to downloaded the newest Msn? Which might be some help?

RE: Several Problems.. by Choli on 06-18-2004 at 12:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BluexDreams
So I am supposed to downloaded the newest Msn? Which might be some help?
getting the last version may help, but the first thing I'd suggest you have to do is make sure you start Windows Messenger before MSN Messenger :)