Shoutbox

[strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger (/showthread.php?tid=27480)

[strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Shlap on 06-21-2004 at 11:25 AM

Wouldn't it be cool when you right click on the messenger icon in your taskbar, the menu would have the feature of locking MSN in it instead of opening MSN just to lock it, wich truelly bugs me becuase I usally don't have it open!

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Tochjo on 06-21-2004 at 11:39 AM

You can assign a keyboard shortcut to the instant lock feature, so you can press just a few keys on your keyboard to lock it. Look in the Preferences in the Privacy Protection section.

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Kryptonate on 06-21-2004 at 11:41 AM

if you want to lock messenger you can use a shortcut. You can set this up at Plus! --> Preferences --> Privacy protection --> Messenger Lock

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Shlap on 06-21-2004 at 11:50 AM

Duh! I am so stupid!!!! I thought that that shortcut would only work when you are currently viewing mesenger, but i was wrong! Thanx! :o):o)

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Pyroteq on 06-21-2004 at 12:37 PM

Rey! my post got deleted...or should i say  :spam:
Is there a way to reset the passwords for the boss protection cause i forgot mine and now i g2 close messenger n start it every time i use it, reinstalling wont work cause it saves my settings

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Mike on 06-21-2004 at 12:51 PM

Unistall messenger plus! and choose not to save settings ;)

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Pyroteq on 06-21-2004 at 12:52 PM

Dam, i liked my settings...oh well thier not that hard to get back and this time i'll be carefull of the sponsor!

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Shlap on 06-21-2004 at 12:53 PM

I don't even know how to add a password on Boss pretection, but I know u can have one for Messenger Lock (or it wouldn't be lock!) Can u have a password on Boss? ^o)

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Johnny_Mac on 06-21-2004 at 12:58 PM

Hmm... Messenger Lock you can, but it seems when you use Boss protection you can't use the messenger lock feature to activate msn again. Maybe a limitation? Or a suggestion for a future version.

I've tried the protection mode, maybe theres another way I have missed? :/

RE: [strong suggestion!!] right click and lock messenger by Pyroteq on 06-21-2004 at 01:11 PM

So many modes...i use whatever the one is that has the password and makes your msn a lil computer icon...good work patch...lol