Shoutbox

Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account (/showthread.php?tid=27533)

Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by RebelSean on 06-21-2004 at 11:23 PM

Would you donate, for hardware ect., if you got a @msgplus.net email account??

This is simply requesting opinions and does not mean anything to buying or aquiring msgplus accounts ATM. Thanks.

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Johnny_Mac on 06-21-2004 at 11:27 PM

Just a note to followers who may not understand whats going on here.

This is simply requesting opinions and does not mean anything to buying or aquiring msgplus accounts ATM. Thanks.

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by .blade// on 06-21-2004 at 11:35 PM

$1 :banana:
:P

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Chrono on 06-22-2004 at 12:11 AM

No i wouldnt pay, as u have many cool webmails to choose from already :P

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Omar on 06-22-2004 at 12:15 AM

Why would you want such an account....?

As Chrono said, there's plenty of options around...:undecided:

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Chrono on 06-22-2004 at 12:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Omaaar
Why would you want such an account....?
freaks would think that its cool to have an @msgplus account (i had one before, but i never used i, hence my previous post... :P)
RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Omar on 06-22-2004 at 12:28 AM

I guess... :undecided:

I really don't see the point of having an account in every single e-mail service that is released...

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by lizard.boy on 06-22-2004 at 01:03 AM

meh i wouldnt pay for one since i already have 3 pop3 accounts, a hotmail account and a gmail account.

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by RebelSean on 06-22-2004 at 02:48 AM

No yall do not get the point.....Meaning  not to PAYYYYYYY for a account but donate a few bux for hardware and shit.....Not pay donate a few bux ...

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by bach_m on 06-22-2004 at 02:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
No yall do not get the point.....Meaning  not to PAYYYYYYY for a account but donate a few bux for hardware and shit.....Not pay donate a few bux ...

no matter how you put it, we still need to give up money, and they still get money.

no offence, bu i got a gmail account.
RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by RebelSean on 06-22-2004 at 03:00 AM

See the thing is with donating its optional  meaning ya don't have to if you dont want to ...anyways can ya invite me to use it so i can get one?? lol

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Maddie on 06-22-2004 at 03:53 AM

quote:
donate a few bux for hardware and shit
hardware and shit to use for what?

quote:
anyways can ya invite me to use it so i can get one??
huh? :S
the msgplus.net email is not like the Gmail thing.
those accounts were given out last year to people who applied for them and it doesn't work on invites from what i have read.

you only have to read these threads to see for yourself :refuck:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=14...d=119103#pid119103
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=14583&page=1

this is such a spammy thread :S
RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Patchou on 06-22-2004 at 05:32 AM

We're currently working on a system that would let people sign-up for msgplus.net email accounts, I hope we'll get that during summer :). And as for donating, don't worry about it, we've discussed it in private and nobody will need to give anything to see this service become alive :).

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Pyroteq on 06-22-2004 at 06:39 AM

if i had excess money i would donate weather or not i got a email account just cuz plus! is a gr8 service but theres so many free emails out there it would have to be good..

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Choli on 06-22-2004 at 09:28 AM

I wouldn't donate... the reasons... in Chrono's posts.

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by azn angel on 06-22-2004 at 10:01 AM

wow.....but whats the point? theirs hotmail, unless msgplus has some really awsome stuff i dun think many ppl will go 2 it

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Millenium_edition on 06-22-2004 at 12:04 PM

if you're a real msgplus fan (sean...?) then you would probably pay.

but as everyone knows, i'm not a BIG fan so :refuck:

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by Garndell on 06-22-2004 at 04:27 PM

I'd pay to keep Plus! alive, I get more emails with my ISP than I can realistically use so the account would be an incentive, just an extra.

RE: Would you donate money if you got a msgplus.net email account by paperless on 06-22-2004 at 05:00 PM

How 'bout a 0$ option..