Shoutbox

Contact List Prob - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Contact List Prob (/showthread.php?tid=27536)

Contact List Prob by canard on 06-22-2004 at 12:56 AM

yoo,
i have a problem: when you look by msn options - privacy - view - than you have a list with all contacts who added you to their contact list, a time ago happened this: more then 50 people disappeared at the same moment from the "view" list, and they can be deleted in the "allow list"... But they never deleted me from their msn, i AM still on their contact list (when i look in their list i am, and a lot of them starts everyday a conversation with me without the use of "send an IM to:", and most of my contacts did never have the intention to delete me like some good friends and family)...
does somebody know what's wrong? is it a .net-bug or somethin?
From now im never sure anymore when 'somebody' deleted me without/with blocking me...
greetz...

RE: Contact List Prob by Stigmata on 07-12-2004 at 10:42 AM

have you saved your contact list?

RE: Contact List Prob by TReKiE on 07-12-2004 at 04:28 PM

That certainly sounds like a glitch, and saving your contact list would not have caused that (that for the record).

If you wish to PM me your Passport e-mail, I can have it checked out for you to see exactly what went wrong.  Otherwise, to fix the "link" between you and your contacts, your contacts can simply remove and then readd you (or vice-versa).

RE: Contact List Prob by KDB on 08-16-2004 at 03:46 PM

I have exactly the same problem :-(