Shoutbox

attachments not working - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: attachments not working (/showthread.php?tid=27562)

attachments not working by Sunshine on 06-22-2004 at 09:29 AM

I've tried to attach a file just now (tried like 5 times already) but it doesnt seem to work, whats wrong?

RE: attachments not working by Choli on 06-22-2004 at 09:35 AM

it works....

maybe your file is very big, or it isn't an allowed type

RE: attachments not working by Maddie on 06-22-2004 at 09:36 AM

file size too large for what is allowed on these forums?

RE: attachments not working by Mnjul on 06-22-2004 at 09:38 AM

Well, perhaps an admin could list all the entries in ACP:P

An EXE file shouldn't exceed 1MB owing to current forums settings (well, at least last time when I uploaded MineSwee++, it was that) so Sunshine, if you are going to attach Plus! 2, I think just don't waste your time :P :)

RE: attachments not working by Sunshine on 06-22-2004 at 09:55 AM

Mnjul, can u tell me where pl can get older versions of plus? I searched with google but can't find any :(

Ohh yea, i tried attach it as zip too but still too big i suppose :(

EDIT: nm Mnjul, i see u replied in the thread...thank you :)

RE: attachments not working by Choli on 06-22-2004 at 10:07 AM

Sunshine: The installation of Plus 2.54 is somewhere in msgplus.net ot in shoutbox.menthix.net ; i remember reading a thread where someone gave a link to it and the file was in one of those servers, however I can't remember now.... i think you'd have to search it ;)

RE: RE: attachments not working by Sunshine on 06-22-2004 at 10:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
Sunshine: The installation of Plus 2.54 is somewhere in msgplus.net ot in shoutbox.menthix.net ; i remember reading a thread where someone gave a link to it and the file was in one of those servers, however I can't remember now.... i think you'd have to search it ;)

Thanks, i guess so....like lookin for eastereggs..lolzzz. Anyways Mnjul came to the rescue, he posted :)
RE: attachments not working by Choli on 06-22-2004 at 11:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Thanks, i guess so....like lookin for eastereggs..lolzzz. Anyways Mnjul came to the rescue, he posted :)
i didn't notice you edit your post :P and the link I was saying was te one Mnjul posted.. hehe, i didn't remember it