Shoutbox

wots happening with BetterMSN!? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: wots happening with BetterMSN!? (/showthread.php?tid=27689)

wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Shlap on 06-25-2004 at 03:08 PM

I just want to know what is happening with BetterMSN?? I downloaded it when i was a little wippersnapper with Messenger and I didn't really know what to do with it, so I deleted it. Now I wanted to check it out again and it doesn't work with 6.2! I havent herd anyone talking about it so I think evryone has forgotten it. Could someone tell me what is happening with it??

And someone needs to do something with the SERVER!!! IT IS DRIVING EVRYONE CRAZY WITH IT OVERLOADING AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!8o|

(sorry about that i needed to let all my anger out).

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Kryptonate on 06-25-2004 at 03:49 PM

I never heard of BetterMSN and if no one talks about it anymore I don't think it will be updated for MSN Messenger 6.2.

There's being worked on the server load. Please be patient :).

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Maddie on 06-25-2004 at 04:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shlap
I just want to know what is happening with BetterMSN?? I downloaded it when i was a little wippersnapper with Messenger and I didn't really know what to do with it, so I deleted it. Now I wanted to check it out again and it doesn't work with 6.2! I havent herd anyone talking about it so I think evryone has forgotten it. Could someone tell me what is happening with it??

And someone needs to do something with the SERVER!!! IT IS DRIVING EVRYONE CRAZY WITH IT OVERLOADING AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!8o|

(sorry about that i needed to let all my anger out).

i used to use it all the time too, but on the BetterMSN website, ginge states that:

quote:
BetterMSN is now UNSUPPORTED
BetterMSN will not work 100% on MSN 6, but may be useable (and will definately not cause permanent harm).

other than that, there is nothing said about it ever being available for msn 6.2
RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by reisyboy on 06-25-2004 at 05:12 PM

Hmmm well i anyone still in contact with Ginge? Hes they guy used to be here alot but not anymore......

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Chrono on 06-25-2004 at 05:28 PM

ya, it seems ginge got a life :P he havent been wworking on any messenger related stuff lately..
Anyway, all the features in BetterMSN are now part of Plus! or Messenger itself, so it wouldnt be that helpful tbh.
I still have ginge in my contact list (he is away now) but i havent talked to him since quite a few months ago, so i dunno :undecided: ill ask him about it when he's online

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Johnny_Mac on 06-25-2004 at 09:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
I still have ginge in my contact list (he is away now) but i havent talked to him since quite a few months ago, so i dunno  ill ask him about it when he's online
110 Days since his last sign in. O.o

Maybe he changed his address. :P
RE: RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Shlap on 06-26-2004 at 04:10 AM

quote:
originally posted by Maddiei used to use it all the time too, but on the BetterMSN website, ginge states that:

quote:
BetterMSN is now UNSUPPORTED
BetterMSN will not work 100% on MSN 6, but may be useable (and will definately not cause permanent harm).

other than that, there is nothing said about it ever being available for msn 6.2
I never said that they said anything about 6.2. I just said that is doesn't work with 6.2.

quote:
originally posted by ChronoI still have ginge in my contact list (he is away now) but i havent talked to him since quite a few months ago, so i dunno  ill ask him about it when he's online

quote:
There's being worked on the server load. Please be patient:).
It is getting very annoying with it overloading again and again!
Owell!:P
RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Dane on 06-26-2004 at 10:39 PM

* Dane has not seen Neil in forever as well.

He must've gotten a life (as stated above).  I wish I had a life :P.

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by saralk on 06-27-2004 at 06:50 PM

i think u can buy some off ebay

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by RaceProUK on 06-27-2004 at 07:56 PM

And while you're looking, get some air guitar strings and coyote toenails (yes both HAVE been on eBay!).

In fact, it seems the only thing you can't get on eBay is giant inflatable shrimp!

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Gergith on 07-06-2004 at 02:21 AM

whats this... life.. you speak of\

but seriously, i liked the chat log view most of all

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Dane on 07-06-2004 at 03:26 AM

;).  I think theres a few other programs that have the same thing.

RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by azn angel on 07-06-2004 at 03:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
ya, it seems ginge got a life :P
are you trying to say that i dont..... oh ok no use in arguing with the truth:P better msn wasnt that great the only thing i like was how you could go from colour to colour...wow i wish i had that iz kewl (Y) ok il shutup now ^^
RE: wots happening with BetterMSN!? by Dempsey on 07-08-2004 at 10:53 AM

and BetterMSN only worked with MSN 4.x anyway didnt it?

:banana:  300th post  :banana: