Shoutbox

Handwritten plugin not working - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Handwritten plugin not working (/showthread.php?tid=27807)

Handwritten plugin not working by icykiss on 06-28-2004 at 02:42 AM

I have the handwriting plug in and i have used it before. Now when a i try to send it to someone it says its no longer supported. Whats going on?? Is it because of an updated messenger or what? thanks

RE: Handwritten plugin not working by hellraisermike on 06-28-2004 at 03:04 AM

If the person you are sending it to is using windows messanger instead of MSN messanger...then it will give an unsupported error...

RE: Handwritten plugin not working by Kryptonate on 06-28-2004 at 09:14 AM

try a reinstall

RE: Handwritten plugin not working by johnq on 06-28-2004 at 04:59 PM

I didn't want to make a thread for this, but can someone explain to me why can't a version of Handwritten plugin be made for Windows 98 SE??

RE: Handwritten plugin not working by Tochjo on 06-28-2004 at 05:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johnq
I didn't want to make a thread for this, but can someone explain to me why can't a version of Handwritten plugin be made for Windows 98 SE??
Yes. It's very simple, actually: the handwriting plug-in needs other system components which are present or can be installed on Windows XP, while they are not available for the Windows 98 operating system.
RE: Handwritten plugin not working by Xx Blade xX on 07-01-2004 at 12:19 PM

hey can some1 tell me where to get the ink redistributable thing i already got the handwriting plugin (not installed yet) and i only need the ink distributable. It would b great if someone told where to get it

RE: RE: Handwritten plugin not working by Martijn. on 07-01-2004 at 01:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Xx Blade xX
hey can some1 tell me where to get the ink redistributable thing i already got the handwriting plugin (not installed yet) and i only need the ink distributable. It would b great if someone told where to get it

Should be in the package (if you got it from www.mess.be)