Shoutbox

Msn keeps freezing up during sign in.... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Msn keeps freezing up during sign in.... (/showthread.php?tid=27852)

Msn keeps freezing up during sign in.... by Travis on 06-29-2004 at 05:27 AM

I downloaded Messege Plus and at first it worked but then i had to close msn messenger so that i could install some plug-in's but now everytime i try to sign in i can't even get the sign in screen up. When i delete Messenger Plus, Msn messenger will start signing me in right away. can my version of messenger not support it or something?

btw i have msn messenger 6.2

RE: Msn keeps freezing up during sign in.... by Sunshine on 06-29-2004 at 05:51 AM

It would help if u told us wich plugins u installed.

RE: Msn keeps freezing up during sign in.... by Patchou on 06-29-2004 at 05:15 PM

The current version of the ScreenShot Sender is unfortunately known to generate this problem. If you uninstall Plus!, it will delete the plugins you've installed. Then, just reinstall it and everythign will work fine :).

RE: Msn keeps freezing up during sign in.... by banky on 06-29-2004 at 05:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
The current version of the ScreenShot Sender is unfortunately known to generate this problem. If you uninstall Plus!, it will delete the plugins you've installed. Then, just reinstall it and everythign will work fine :).

i have the newest version of screen shot sender that i could find and it works just fine. ScreenShotSender 3
RE: Msn keeps freezing up during sign in.... by toddy on 06-29-2004 at 08:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Travis
I downloaded Messege Plus and at first it worked but then i had to close msn messenger so that i could install some plug-in's but now everytime i try to sign in i can't even get the sign in screen up. When i delete Messenger Plus, Msn messenger will start signing me in right away. can my version of messenger not support it or something?
i was having this problem not long ago ! it seemed to sort is self out tho. one day it was freezng and the next day it worked fine. i did not remove anything and everything i had was still in my plugins.

so if you are lucky this may happen to you, and u won't need to do anything