Shoutbox

does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? (/showthread.php?tid=27864)

does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by Pinchichuv on 06-29-2004 at 08:43 AM

i dont remember and i want to put the army squir on my display.

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by ddunk on 06-29-2004 at 08:43 AM

Happy Tree Friends. :P

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by Pinchichuv on 06-29-2004 at 08:45 AM

lol, i though it was that or buddys lol

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by Web_Master on 06-29-2004 at 08:48 AM

quick google search wuda figured that one out! ;)

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by BiZaRrE on 06-29-2004 at 10:04 AM

http://www.happytreefriends.com:)

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by CookieRevised on 06-29-2004 at 10:54 AM

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Happy Tree Friends.... :D

quote:
Originally posted by jchichuv
army squir
btw, his name is Flippy, he's a bear... ;)
RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by Ginger on 06-29-2004 at 09:19 PM

HAPPY TREE FRIENDS!

i love that show, I love it when fuzzy smily things die :D:D

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by tomfletcherman on 07-03-2004 at 09:51 AM

doh it's so funny lol, damn I wish I had sky... What time is it on so I can turn up at my m8s house and watch it lol?

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by CookieRevised on 07-03-2004 at 10:20 AM

You can watch all the episodes and more on the webpage...

or watch them on DVD with added bonusses :lol: (/me very glad to have both DVD's :P ..... sad isn't it? Naaaaah)

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by Omar on 07-03-2004 at 08:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
(/me very glad to have both DVD's  ..... sad isn't it? Naaaaah)

Its not sad....i have thos DVD's too!, plus the third one called "Third Strike" will be available shortly...

w00t! :banana:

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by belluso_316 on 07-03-2004 at 09:04 PM

:D i love to see the episodes of all of them and the specials like thanksgiving or halloween;)  i almost have all the episodes on flash(A):o):o):o):o

RE: does some body knows whats the name of the cartoons on mtv? happy tree what? by CookieRevised on 07-03-2004 at 09:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Omaaar
Its not sad....i have thos DVD's too!, plus the third one called "Third Strike" will be available shortly...
w00tage... didn't knew that...
* CookieRevised pulls out his Visa and waits.......... and waits.... and waits....