Shoutbox

help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=27888)

help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dddddddddddddjjjjj on 06-29-2004 at 07:06 PM

when i press the / button it comes up a list of things i can do. e.g. remote asistance, send a file, ect.... how do i change this? can i rename somethings? can i take some things o this list? becuse its really hard to know witch one dose what *-)*-)

i wanna change it to a short list so i can ind things easly.

and when i type /me is cool it says "my name here" is cool, can i get it to say "name" is cool and so is "persons name".
or can i get it to say hello without "name" says:     ????????????

RE: help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Kryptonate on 06-29-2004 at 07:12 PM

this might help: http://www.msgplus.net/help_cmdtag.php

RE: help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dddddddddddddjjjjj on 06-29-2004 at 07:20 PM

wow.... thx.... it helps alot!!! but customing the / thingiw would be nice... maybe someone should creat it as a plugin....

RE: help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by RaceProUK on 06-29-2004 at 07:48 PM

IM without the "'name' says:"? I'm not sure that's possible, unless the plugin writes dirtectly to the window.
Others on the board may be able to shed more light on this...

RE: help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dddddddddddddjjjjj on 06-29-2004 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
IM without the "'name' says:"? I'm not sure that's possible, unless the plugin writes dirtectly to the window.
Others on the board may be able to shed more light on this...

wow thats helpful!!! thx!!! **sacasim off** wot u on about m8???
if you cant help me dont post!!!
RE: help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by RaceProUK on 06-29-2004 at 07:55 PM

I mean, I am not experienced with the Messenger API. However, others (notably Patchou and any others who's plugins/apps access the Messenger API) are experienced, and will be able to help you.

RE: help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dddddddddddddjjjjj on 06-29-2004 at 08:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
I mean, I am not experienced with the Messenger API. However, others (notably Patchou and any others who's plugins/apps access the Messenger API) are experienced, and will be able to help you.

again not helpull.. get one of them to look over here pls mate.. im a noobie and dont know how to do stuf :(