Shoutbox

Feature Request: Change Default Browser for opening emails - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Feature Request: Change Default Browser for opening emails (/showthread.php?tid=27998)

Feature Request: Change Default Browser for opening emails by marinebane on 07-01-2004 at 01:42 PM

I Love Messenger Plus!... so very shiny.
I use Firefox, but no matter what i change my inbox opens in IE.... Is is possible for a feature to be added so that you can change the browser that MSN will open url's in?
thanks.

RE: Feature Request: Change Default Browser for opening emails by bach_m on 07-01-2004 at 01:45 PM

i believe that latest Stuff-Plug does this. do a search around the plugin forum to try and find it

RE: Feature Request: Change Default Browser for opening emails by Choli on 07-01-2004 at 02:24 PM

For firefox (and netscape) I think that if you set it to be the default browser, the links will be opened in it instead than in IE.

RE: Feature Request: Change Default Browser for opening emails by toddy on 07-01-2004 at 03:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marinebane
I Love Messenger Plus!... so very shiny.
I use Firefox, but no matter what i change my inbox opens in IE.... Is is possible for a feature to be added so that you can change the browser that MSN will open url's in?
thanks
Stuffplug-NG has this option.
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=27091&page=1
RE: Feature Request: Change Default Browser for opening emails by Varish on 07-01-2004 at 04:17 PM

Is there a way to make the other links in the Tabs to be opened in the default  browser.

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
For firefox (and netscape) I think that if you set it to be the default browser, the links will be opened in it instead than in IE.

Didnt work for me tho, i had to use SPNG. :S