Shoutbox

i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D (/showthread.php?tid=28035)

i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D by Pinchichuv on 07-02-2004 at 04:09 AM

On the university of my hometown, its not the best school of Mexico but is one of the toughtest school to get it, i began clases 2 weeks ago.

RE: i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D by Pipish on 07-02-2004 at 04:14 AM

wow thats kool went i grow up i wanna be a i.t

RE: i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D by illuzn on 07-02-2004 at 04:53 AM

Getting off to a good start... engineering :D
jks jks my brothers just about to graduate from that course
its a haaaard slog good luck (Y)

RE: i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D by saralk on 07-02-2004 at 08:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pipish
wow thats kool went i grow up i wanna be a i.t

you want to be an i.t.? you cant be information and technology?
RE: i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D by UnduTheGun on 07-02-2004 at 10:03 AM

I'll begin studying it on September:P

RE: i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D by Choli on 07-02-2004 at 10:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jchichuv
On the university of my hometown, its not the best school of Mexico but is one of the toughtest school to get it, i began clases 2 weeks ago.
good luck with that ;) I've just finished computer science too.
RE: i just began studying Computer Ingenering :D by azn angel on 07-04-2004 at 11:06 AM

i want to do something in i.t but the jobs aren't as demanding anymore... oh well