Shoutbox

Universal JNRZ Loader - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Universal JNRZ Loader (/showthread.php?tid=28130)

Universal JNRZ Loader by Mnjul on 07-04-2004 at 04:49 PM

News from mess.be

dwergs says:
  ......I'm announcing the release of a "universal" edition of one of our top downloads: the Jnrzloader by jnrz7. It's a tool that launches multiple instances of MSN Messenger (aka polygamy) so you can use several accounts simultaneously. It also logs you in with the Appear Offline status on. The Universal Jnrzloader was created to work with all current and upcoming versions of MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger (although it's not 100% accurate yet). Additionally, Jnrzloader now supports command line argument (read this howto for more on this).

>> Download Universal Jnrzloader.

I've been receiving complaints that the latest version of Jnrzloader for 6.2.0137 contains a virus (BloodHound). This was Symantec's error which will hopefully be fixed in their next update.

RE: Universal JnrzLoader by Jnrz7 on 07-05-2004 at 11:26 AM

I have updated the GUI, because lots of people emailed me saying that the loader didn't work.
the problem was that these people didn't know where the msnmsgr.exe file was at.
so now it will be easier to load a windows or msn messenger without having to browse for teh file.
command line is supported as well.

Jnrz Systems website

RE: Universal JNRZ Loader by ~INVASION~ on 07-05-2004 at 11:57 AM

I got the Universal JnrzLoader  and browsed for the messenger and opened it and all my tabs were gone and i started having alot more problems  mainly it was my games see my thread for more info http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=28161

do u got any info y this could be happening right after i used the Universal JnrzLoader

i hope i didnt get BloodHound virus

RE: Universal JNRZ Loader by Jnrz7 on 07-05-2004 at 12:10 PM

nope.
my loader is just a memory patcher so your problem has nothing to do with my loader.

RE: Universal JNRZ Loader by ~INVASION~ on 07-05-2004 at 12:14 PM

what does memory patcher mean?

RE: Universal JNRZ Loader by user27089 on 07-05-2004 at 01:01 PM

kewl, i like it, its wicked!

RE: RE: Universal JNRZ Loader by Sunshine on 07-05-2004 at 01:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
i hope i didnt get BloodHound virus

Lol, there is no virus named BloodHound...that's the name Norton gives everything it doesnt know.

Memory patcher means it loads msnmsgr.exe into memory.....it changes nothin in that file.
RE: Universal JNRZ Loader by matty on 07-05-2004 at 01:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
what does memory patcher mean?

Memory Patcher means that when the program is loaded it patches the file that has been loaded into memory and not the original file.

Offtopic: LOL When I was typing Patcher I had typed Patchou, and I did it again while writing this part. lmao