Shoutbox

hmm wich one? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: hmm wich one? (/showthread.php?tid=28151)

hmm wich one? by dise on 07-04-2004 at 10:32 PM

a few months ago my msn have a function that all i was listening, i can share with a friend that i was chatting but live!
hmm for example.. i was listening to a music and i could put him listening to that music also, i just ahd to start an audio conversation but without mic... i think that is a plugin but i dunno wich one is.. anyone can help me here? ^o)

RE: hmm wich one? by bach_m on 07-04-2004 at 10:36 PM

i think its 3 degrees....

http://www.threedegrees.com/

RE: hmm wich one? by slipstream3d on 07-05-2004 at 06:23 AM

You don't really need a plugin to do this. Just start an audio conversation and set your recording source from "microphone" to "wave" or "what you hear", then play your music in whatever mp3 player and the person on the other end will hear it, because the computer's recording source is set to digital audio rather than your microphone input.

To change your recording source, open the windows volume control (start->programs->accessories->entertainment->volume control), then click options->properties. Click the radio box next to "recording", and click ok, then click on the "select" box underneath Wave to use all currently playing digital audio as your "microphone" :D. Some computers may call "Wave" different things like "Wave/MP3". Another option is "What You Hear", but that will send every single sound your computer makes, period...

RE: hmm wich one? by dise on 07-05-2004 at 10:37 AM

thats a bit weird coz my radio box next to "recording" is disable and i cant put it enable coz its like inactive. I have 3 option
Reproduce
Recording
Others (this one is inactive, all grey :o)

Solutions ?

RE: hmm wich one? by Black_Forky on 07-05-2004 at 01:10 PM

Threedegrees is bad you have to install tunneling software =/

RE: hmm wich one? by dise on 07-05-2004 at 11:24 PM

still need help plz... "BUMP" ;X nothing works until now :X

RE: hmm wich one? by dise on 07-06-2004 at 12:09 AM

GOT IT =)  TY VERY MUCH :D

RE: RE: hmm wich one? by dise on 07-06-2004 at 12:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by slipstream3d
You don't really need a plugin to do this. Just start an audio conversation and set your recording source from "microphone" to "wave" or "what you hear", then play your music in whatever mp3 player and the person on the other end will hear it, because the computer's recording source is set to digital audio rather than your microphone input.

To change your recording source, open the windows volume control (start->programs->accessories->entertainment->volume control), then click options->properties. Click the radio box next to "recording", and click ok, then click on the "select" box underneath Wave to use all currently playing digital audio as your "microphone" :D. Some computers may call "Wave" different things like "Wave/MP3". Another option is "What You Hear", but that will send every single sound your computer makes, period...

special tanx to u man lol ;)
RE: hmm wich one? by slipstream3d on 07-06-2004 at 06:04 AM

No prob :P