Shoutbox

event log - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: event log (/showthread.php?tid=28169)

event log by cofitanner on 07-05-2004 at 10:10 AM

hey..

am running the newest version of MSN with the newest version of MSN Plus!3...and recently my event logs has well...stoppped logging :S

i tryed changing the location of the event log but still nothing. then i uninstalled msn and msn plus and it still woudlnt log the events..but i did get a message saying MSN Plus registery *blah blah* repair, manual or leave..so i clicked repair..but still event log wont work :(

anywayz, any help much appriciated :)

thanks

RE: event log by Dane on 07-05-2004 at 10:17 AM

Hi,
first off, "MSN Plus" is an Internet Service Provider, "Messenger Plus!" is the addon you are referring to :).

Logging prolly just disabled somehow, Open the Main MSN Messenger Window, go to the "Plus!" menu, go down to "Preferences" in the Plus! Menu, then click "Logging" on the left side of the window, and then click "Event Logging" on the top of that window, and then make sure the box that says "Record all Messenger events in a log" is checked.

RE: event log by Choli on 07-05-2004 at 06:45 PM

do you have installed any other software that has anything to do with messenger (SmileyCentral, MyCustomNix, ...)? or do you have any plugins installed? Uninstall all them and try again.

RE: event log by cofitanner on 07-05-2004 at 07:06 PM

lol i maybe a n00b to MSN Plus! but i do have event logs on :p lol

erm..nope nothin but MSN Plus!3 m8..even uninstalled msn and plus then installed both back on and it still does it..

any ideas???