Shoutbox

Chat-bot plugin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Chat-bot plugin (/showthread.php?tid=28177)

Chat-bot plugin by -me- on 07-05-2004 at 01:59 PM

Is there any chat-bot plugin that replies messages you recive? (Or a program that does that - for Messenger 6) I mean like a plugin that can answer questions you define etc... :)

RE: Chat-bot plugin by J-Thread on 07-05-2004 at 05:43 PM

Hehe writing the plugin is not so difficult, but making a list with words and phrases is the hardest part... How would you do it? If somebody says something to you, the bot looks in the list if there is a word, and than answer?

yes, something like that... by -me- on 07-05-2004 at 07:07 PM

I mean the plugin will know what to write to a certain contact by a simple list. It wouldn't be a perfect chat bot, but it could help in many things using plus and the plugin - like remote messenger control or so. (Y)
When getting a messeage like "Away" the plugin could send in response the command /signout... (It's just an exaple yes i'm not talking about hacking or something :)...)

RE: Chat-bot plugin by Kashif on 07-05-2004 at 07:40 PM

or another nice thing would be that we ourselves define all the questions or replies frm other side and we pre-define our answers by ourselves ... in this way the plugin developers wont really have to work hard either :D.

Hope u guys get me !